SBI Recruitment 2021 Data Analyst
|Company Name||SBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Data Analyst Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – Rs. 69,810 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/05/2021|
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO / 2021-22/ 05
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment of Data Analyst in Officer Cadre. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
1. Post: Data analyst
2. No of Post: 08
3. Place of Posting: Preferably Hyderabad. However, the candidates on selection may be placed anywhere in India.
4. Basic Qualification: (As on 01.01.2021)
5. Essential : B.E/B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in computer science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with min 60%
6. Desirable: Diploma / PG Diploma in Data Sciences
7. Work Experience (AS ON 01.01.2021): Minimum 3 years’ post-qualification work experience as Data Analyst in Corporates/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs/ PSUs
8. Special Skills Required:
a. Expert in SQL
b. Knowledgeable in either R or Python, Excel
c. Experience using statistics to generate clear and effective analysis
d. Machine learning/ Artificial intelligence and parsing
e. Familiarity with cloud-based application/service development
f. Min. 2 years’ experience in relational databases OR any NoSQL databases including graph databases.
g. Excellent communication skills ability to work as part of a multi-cultural and geographically distributed product development team
h. Self-motivated, proactive and demonstrating an exceptional drive towards delivery
i. Familiarity with developing models using semi structured as well as unstructured data
j. End to end experience from data extraction to modelling its validation
k. Experience of working in a project environment as a developer
9. Job Profile:
Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and provide reports on an ongoing basis.
a. Prepare and validate data and then build and validate the models
b. Conduct data driven analysis and create reports
c. Apply quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods, prepare statistical and non-statistical data exploration, validate data, identify data quality issues (if any) and work with technology to address them
d. Analysis and interpret data reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations
e. Document solutions and present results in a sample comprehensive way to non-technical audience as well as write more formal documentation using statistical vocabulary
f. Generate new ideas, concepts and models to improve methods of obtaining and evaluating quantitative and qualitative data, identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the result of research, question and validate assumptions.
g. Escalate identified risks and sensitive areas in terms of methodology and processes
h. Maintain an industry leading knowledge of the tools, systems and process available for the best in class to facilitate the improvement of the audit processes.
i. Any other related work
10. Scale of pay As per existing pay scale for MMGS-II Scale of pay: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810
- Max. Age (as on 01.01.2021): 35 years
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred and fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and NIL- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
iii. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies (If any) mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
iv. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
i. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to PWD category candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines. Reservation for PWD (OA/OL) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the posts.
v. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
vi. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/
False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
vii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
viii. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the
Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
ix. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
x. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
xi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication
xii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid
xiii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid
reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xiv. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xv. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xvi. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary
screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xvii. In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
xviii. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
xix. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of Airfare (economy class) for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xx. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia including verification of police records, etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification
1. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited, wherever applicable, with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, id proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
3. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
4. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (age, educational qualification and experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
5. Candidates are advised to check bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). the call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
6. All revisions/ corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the bank’s website only.
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. Hard copy of application & other documents are not to be sent to this office.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection of candidates for post will be on the basis of online written test and interview.
2. Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also be advised to the candidates through sms and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters. The test may be held at Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Silchar, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Raipur, Bilaspur(Chattisgarh), Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ambala, Hissar, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bardang/ Gangtok, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Warangal, Agartala, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri centres.
How to Apply :
Online Registration Of Application And Online Payment Of Fee: From 13.04.2021 To 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers post. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet
Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration
page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved
information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Guidelines For Payment Of Fees:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and no fees for PWD candidates.
ii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
iv. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
v. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vi. A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
This job has expired.