Research Associate I vacancy in ICFRE Recruitment 2021
|ICFRE March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Research Associate I||M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2021|
- Applications are invited for recruitment of following purely project based temporary positions under various projects at Division of Forestry Statistics, ICFRE HQ, ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun.
- Post Code: PC-01/RA-I/March-2021
- Project Details – Valuation of forests for GDP, Green GDP and Payment of eco-system goods and services (AICRP-13)
- Period: Four Years (2020 – 2023)
- Responsibility: All project related work/activities of scientific/ technical/ official nature/ field tours
- Post Name: Research Associate -I (One Position)
- Educational requirement/ Experience:
- PhD or Three Years Research Experience after Master’s in any of the subjects (Ecological Economics/ Environmental Economics/ Resource Economics/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Management/ Forest Economics/ Forestry/ Economics /Agricultural Economics/Geography); or, M.Tech. in Remote Sensing in Forestry with three year’s experience
- Desirable: Evidence of quality publications in SCI Journal Working knowledge in the Remote Sensing https://forms.gle/tP2XRoerM7UtYJ5q7
- Consolidated fellowship/ stipend per month (in Rs.): 47,000/- + hostel accommodation/ HRA only
- Age limit for RA is 35 years
Terms and Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Age limit for RA is 35 years, for JRF/JPF is 28 years and for FA is 25 Years on the date of interview for all positions (relaxation in age limit of the candidates/applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped and Women upto 5 years).
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project.
- The position can also be terminated at any time by the National Project Coordinator/Principal Coordinator/Principal Investigator/Supervisor of the Project without assigning any reason depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Recruitment for the above temporary position is governed by the rules and regulation of the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institute under the Council.
- The interested candidate may appear before the selection committee with their original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each and a recent passport size photograph along with the bio-data.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates without Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate/original mark sheet awarded by the University will not be permitted to attend the Interview.
- Your services after selection would be offered depending upon the project work and relevant situations of the CORONA crisis.
- Your services shall be terminated if the progress attained is not upto the satisfaction of theNPC/Supervisor /PI/Co-PI.
- Order of engagement of the selected candidate will be issued subject to availability of fund and approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure mentioned in the advertisement is tentative and liable to be curtailed/extended as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
- If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason. Further, the decision of the ICFRE in this regard to the selection process will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Council. The payment received during the serving period under the case has to be returned with panel interest.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The organization reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education, FRI Campus, Dehradun, India
Selection Procedure :
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about date of interview. The interview will be held through personal interview/virtual mode (video) on the scheduled date and time
How to Apply :
- Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may apply by submitting their application form in the prescribed format with all supporting documents and one page CV to the undersigned by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 20 March 2021 by 5:00 PM.
- It is essential to mention the name of project and position applied for alongwith post code in the subject area of e-mail.
- Application in pdf format (at most ten pages in one combined file, only) duly filled along with self-attested copies of mark sheet in the prescribed format will only be accepted. The application should contain a maximum of 10 pages in one consolidated file only. The detail of pages for the application is as follows:
- One page for prescribed application form;
Four pages for mark sheets of High School, Intermediate, Bachelor and Masters, each and one additional page for Ph.D. Degree, (applicable only for RA),
One page CV,
Two pages for experience (if applicable),
One page containing evidence of two best scientific papers (first page of both the published papers in one page each) in SCI Journal (if applicable).
- Above instructions are to be mandatorily complied, failing which the application will be summarily rejected. Applicant has to also submit their application in the Google form as reported below for each of the post
This job has expired.