Research Assistant vacancy in UoH Recruitment 2021
|UoH February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Research Assistant||M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2021|
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) for the temporary post in the research project entitled “Audit fraud detection in business groups” sponsored by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India.
- Name of the Post: Research Assistant
- No. of Posts: 02
- Stipend/ month (INR): 25,000/- (consolidated)
- Tenure: 6 Months (likely to be extended till completion of the project)
- Essential: Post Graduate in Statistics/ Mathematics/Economics/Analytics/MBA (Business Analytics) with at least 50% marks
- Desirable: some exposure to evidence based empirical research using SPSS/SAS/EVIEWS/R/Python etc. will be preferred
- As per UGC/MHRD rules
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad, Central University P.O. Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500046
Selection Procedure :
- Only short-listed applicants, communicated through mails, will be called for an online interview on 5th of March 2021.
- Short-listing criteria as per the rule of the University will be followed strictly to call candidates for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected. The candidates may be required to appear for an online interview due to the Covid-19 issues. Network/device related issues will not be entertained from anyone appearing for the interview.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates can email their detailed Resume (softcopy) along with the filled-in Form-B (attached) citing communication address, email id, contact no., educational qualifications with marks, research experience etc. with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials affixing a passport size photograph by email to Marisetty@uohyd.ac.in
- Last date of receipt of completed application: 03-03-2021, 6.00 PM.
- Applicants should note that appointment to be made is purely temporary and hence the candidate has no right to claim for any regular appointment in the University
- Only short-listed applicants, communicated through mails, will be called for an online interview on 5th of March 2021. Selected candidates will be required to join the post by 10 th of March, 2021.
- Candidate selected may be required to travel for data collection across the country in addition to his/her administrative works related to the project in the School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad (place of work). TA/DA as per University of Hyderabad rules, will be paid during the field visits
This job has expired.