Rayalaseema University Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
|Company Name||Rayalaseema University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||26 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||25/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors (Ad hoc) –Purely on Temporary basis with Consolidated Pay in different departments / subjects of Rayalaseema University College of Engineering, Kurnool for the academic year 2020-21.
1. Post Name: Assistant Professors
2. Subject / Specialization and No. of posts:
i. Civil Engineering Covering major specializations : (Structural Engineering, Water Resources, Engineering, Environmental Engg. Geotechnical Engg., and Transportation Engineering): 06
ii. Computer Science & Engineering Any specialization in CSE: 07
iii. Electronics & Communication Engg. Covering major specializations : (Digital Electronics & Communication Systems, Embedded Systems and VLSI Design etc.): 06
iv. Mechanical Engineering Covering major specializations : (Machine Design, Thermal Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Production Engineering): 07
3. Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria: All the posts advertised here in this notification shall comply with AICTE Norms
4. Advt. No. RUCE/T.Rectt-2021/1
a) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC / SSLC / HSC).
b) Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO.
c) Attested copies of Educational Qualifications.
d) Proof of previous teaching & administrative experience.
e) List of Research Publications, if any.
Note: Any other relevant documents that are necessary may also be uploaded wherever possibility is there in the online application.
Instructions to the Candidates / Applicants:
1) All the posts advertised here in this notification are purely temporary with consolidated pay with a break of (01) one working day for every 89 days and a break of (02) two months at the end of the academic year 2020-21 as per university norms. Also, the services of the selected candidates may be terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
2) The final appointments are subjected to the statutes, service conditions, rules and regulations of the university that are in force and that may be amended from time to time.
3) Applicants are required to submit online application through the Institute website (www.ruk.ac.in). Enclosures, if any, in support of application are to be uploaded as separate documents (pdf), along with the application form.
4) Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications (as per AICTE norms) laid down for the post and are eligible to apply before filling up the online application form. However, the conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
5) Applicants should go through the advertisement thoroughly and fill all the required information in online application.
6) Last date for submission of online application is 25-04-2021.
7) A non-refundable online application/processing fee of Rs.1000/- for OC and BC and Rs.500 for SC / ST / PH categories is to be paid before filling the online application.
8) If a candidate had been in employment, he/she should either give his/her present or most recent address of the employer or immediate supervisor as reference.
9) The decision of the University in all matters shall be final and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates.
10) Applicants are requested to look at website of Rayalaseema University, Kurnool (www.ruk.ac.in) from time to time for any information, updates etc. Updates, if any will be published on the website only and will not be advertised in newspapers
11) The date, time and venue of Screening Test, Seminar and interview will be informed only through the Institute website / registered e-mail of the applicant.
12) The invitation sent to the candidate for Screening Test, Seminar and interview merely indicates the suitability for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected, or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
13) If the authorities decide to interview the candidate, he / she should arrange to be present at the venue fixed on the date and time specified at his / her own expenses. No TA/DA is admissible in this regard.
14) All certificates in original must be produced only at the time of interview for verification and also at the time of joining, if selected. If any candidate fails to produce any of the original certificates at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will be disqualified.
15) Canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature.
16) No correspondence by any means will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct & result of interview, reasons for not being called for interview.
17) Any dispute regarding the selection / recruitment process will be subjected to courts / tribunals having jurisdiction limited to Kurnool.
18) Every successful candidate will be informed the result of his/her application in due course after approval by the competent authority and any interim enquiries about the result will therefore not be answered.
19) The selected candidates will be required to join duty within one week from the date of issue of orders, unless otherwise instructed in the order of appointment, failing which the appointment of the candidates will be treated as cancelled.
20) After joining the service of the University, the candidate will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations and Ordinances of the University applicable from time to time. He / she may be assigned any duty within the University or outside depending upon the exigency of the work.
21) In case of any inadvertent mistake/error in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidate.
22) The applicant is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found later that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature / appointment liable to be cancelled / terminated.
23) A candidate who is found to have knowingly furnished any particulars which are false or suppressed material information or found involved in unlawful activities will be disqualified and if appointed, will be liable for termination at any point of time without any notice.
24) The University can verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidate at any time during tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background for which he/she has been convicted by any court-oflaw and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
25) If at any later stage after appointment, it is found that a candidate was convicted by a Court of Law for his/her involvement in illegal activities, such appointment shall be cancelled automatically without any notice.
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool – 518 007, Andhra Pradesh, India
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process consists of two phases:
(i) Screening Test (Online / Offline) based on GATE-2021 Syllabus for all Engineering Disciplines.
(ii) Seminar Presentation and interview
2. The shortlisted candidates based on the performance in the Screening Test will be called in the ratio of 1:2 to appear before the selection committee for Seminar Presentation and interview.
3. The candidate(s) recommended by the selection committee based on the performance in the seminar and interview shall only be considered for appointment on ad hoc basis, i.e., purely on temporary basis with consolidated pay
4. The date, time and venue of Screening Test, Seminar and interview will be informed only through the Institute website / registered e-mail of the applicant.
How to Apply :
1. For roster wise vacancy position, eligibility criteria, important instructions, registration process, submission of Online application and other details please visit Rayalaseema University, Kurnool website: www.ruk.ac.in. Online application will be made available from 05th April 2021 to 25 th April 2021.
2. Last date for submission of online application is: 25/04/2021.
This job has expired.