Punjab State Cooperative Supply Marketing Federation Limited Recruitment 2021 Salesman
|Company Name||Punjab State Cooperative Supply Marketing Federation Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Salesman Jobs|
|No of Posts||61 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2021|
Recruitment for 227 posts of various categories. Online applications are invited from Eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following categories of posts:
1. Post Name: Salesman
2. No. of posts: 61
3. Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/- (Initial Pay)
4. Qualification & experience:
a) Graduate 2 nd class b) i. Should have passed Matriculation standard examination of Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects from a recognized Board or institution or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.” ii. Knowledge of MS-Office is essential.
- Candidate should be between 18-37 years as on 1.1.2021
- (a) SC/ST/PH: Rs. 600/-. (b) All other Categories: Rs.1200/-.
1. The minimum pay admissible for the ibid posts shall be as per the notification of Finance Department dated 28.1.2021 & 24.2.2021 and as per Notification No. 7/204/2012- 4FP1/66. Dated 15/01/2015 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel1 Branch) Chandigarh, and notification No. 1/62016-4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Personnel PP-1 Branch, Chandigarh fixed emolument Equal to minimum Pay without any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years and instructions issued by State Government on the subject from time to time shall be applicable.
2. Candidates will have to fill up online application form on Markfed website www.markfedpunjab.com only. Application submitted by any other mode shall not be considered. Candidates applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate application form for each post along with the requisite fee for the same.
3. Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government organizations will have to fill up online application form for the post(s) applied and send a hard copy of the same through proper channel to: Chief Manager (Personnel), The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd., Markfed House, Plot No. 4, Sector-35-B, Chandigarh-160022.
4. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the online Application Form shall not be entertained after submission of application form under any circumstances.
5. All candidates who apply for the ibid posts will be treated “provisionally eligible” for appearing in the competitive exam. Acceptance of application at this stage and allotment of Roll Numbers by Markfed does not indicate acceptance of candidature by the Markfed, since there is no scrutiny of documents before the written test.
6. The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of the examination. During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determinate their eligibility as on 12.04.2021. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected after the scrutiny process or any time thereafter if found ineligible.
7. The candidates applying for the Competitive Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Markfed will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on checking at any time before or after the Competitive Examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Markfed. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Markfed or the civil court. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any unfair means will render him/ her liable for disqualification and disciplinary action.
8. Candidates will download and print their E-Admit Cards using their Registration number and Password. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
9. After the conduct of the written test, the answer key will be uploaded next day on the website for inviting objections to answers, if any.
10. Three days time shall be given for raising any objection(s) regarding validity of the key of any question. Similarly, three days will be given for raising any counter objection(s) regarding claimed keys by the candidates. After this, a team of experts will resolve the objection(s) / counterobjection(s) and then final result shall be displayed on the website. There will be a fee of Rs. 500/- (+18% GST) per question to be paid by the candidate for raising the objection(s) / counterobjection(s) regarding the answer keys.
11. The result would be uploaded on the Markfed website only. All information relating to recruitment process shall be uploaded on Markfed website only. No correspondence of any sort shall be made with candidate separately.
12. Selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of written test only subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria for the relevant post on physical verification of original documents at the time of counseling.
13. In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the written test, the candidate older in age shall be placed higher in the order of merit. In case candidate obtaining equal marks in the written test are of same age, then the candidate having higher percentage of marks in the prescribed qualification for the posts shall be placed higher in the order of merit. In case the issue of obtaining equal marks in the written test is not resolved in both the circumstances detailed above, then the marks obtained in matriculation examination shall be considered and candidate having more marks in matriculation examination shall be placed higher in the order of merit.
14. The experience required for the posts mentioned above shall be reckoned from the date of passing the highest requisite qualification prescribed for the post.
15. The Managing Director, Markfed reserves the right to withdraw any post from the recruitment process at any time, even if, the written test has been conducted or even if, the result of written test is declared. The Managing Director, Markfed also reserves the right to modify the number of posts advertised and modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason. The decision of the Managing Director, Markfed will be absolute and final in this regard.
16. The last date for receipt of online applications shall be 12th April 2021 (upto 5:00 PM). No application shall be entertained after this date. The Recruitment Shall Be Made Subject To 100% Verification Of Testimonials And Liable To Be Declared Null And Void Abinitio Without Any Notice Whatsoever In Case Any Document Is Found Fake Or Forged. Criminal complaints shall be lodged against such candidates by the Markfed besides civil proceedings to make recoveries of salary and other emoluments paid.
17. It is the responsibility of the applicant that he/she has in-time verified that the university/ institution from which he/ she has acquired the academic qualification is duly approved by the competent authority in the said stream on the date he/she has acquired the qualification. He/She must also be conscious about the legal aspects involved here. In the event that the department seeks any information in this regard and the Applicant is not able to in-time-produce the specified documents, his/her candidature shall be rejected without assigning any further opportunity. Such applicants may however be allowed to appear in the written test subject to the grant of Provisional Admit Card and the entire risk shall be borne by the candidate.
18. Markfed will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application form. Such application forms are liable to be rejected.
19. Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection. After publication of result, department will conduct verification of requisite documents and eligibility conditions, any violation/wrong information will lead to disqualification of candidature. During Document Checking, if any candidate either fails to produce the original documents/certificates regarding qualification, category to which Reservation has been claimed etc. or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria he/she shall cease to have any right for selection and in that case the candidate next in the rank in merit list shall be considered for selection. No claim whatsoever on this account shall be maintainable.
20. Candidate should fulfill the condition of prescribed qualification & experience as required for the post applied as on the last dateof submission of online application i.e. 12th April 2021.
21. Candidates are advised to regularly check the department website for any updated information. All subsequent notices shall only be displayed on website
- The Punjab State Cooperative Supply And Marketing Federation Ltd. Plot No.-4, Sector –35/B, Chandigarh
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection of all posts will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written exam and fulfillment of eligibility and other conditions.
2. There will be no interview for any of the above posts.
3. The mode of written test will be in English except for Punjabi Language section.
4. Merit list prepared in all the categories shall be valid for one year for recruitment in Markfed
5. Merit list prepared in all the categories shall be valid for one year for recruitment in Markfed
6. Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
i. Language Proficiency (Punjabi – 10 questions + English -10 questions) = 20 questions
ii. General Knowledge / Current Affairs of National & International importance = 10 questions
iii. Mathematical Skill(Matric level) = 10 questions
iv. Mental Ability/ Logical reasoning = 10 questions
v. Computer Basics = 10 questions
vi. As per prescribed qualifications for job related = 40 questions
7. Content and tentative Number of Questions in Written Test for post of Salesman
Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:
i. General Awareness, Punjabi History & Culture, General Knowledge and Current Affairs (National and International) = 30 questions
ii. Mental Ability/Logical Reasoning and Mathematical Skill (Matric level) = 25 questions
iii. Computer Basics = 15 questions
iv. Language Proficiency = 30 questions
8. Qualifying Marks:- Minimum qualifying marks for candidates belonging to all categories shall be 40% (Forty percent) of total marks of the written test. There will be negative marking to the extent of 25% (twenty five percent) for each wrong answer.
9. Examination Centre: All examination centers would be at Chandigarh and SAS Nagar (Mohali) only
How to Apply :
1. The interested candidates will have to apply “On line application form” available at www.markfedpunjab.com meant for recruitment of the 227 posts of various categories of Markfed. Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form for recruitment of the 227 posts of various categories of Markfed at www.markfedpunjab.com. The detailed procedure for submitting an online application is given on the website under the title “user manual”.
2. The last date for receipt of online applications shall be 20th April 2021. No application shall be entertained after this date. The Recruitment Shall Be Made Subject To 100% Verification Of Testimonials And Liable To Be Declared Null And Void Abinitio Without Any Notice Whatsoever In Case Any Document Is Found Fake Or Forged. Criminal complaints shall be lodged against such candidates by the Markfed besides civil proceedings to make recoveries of salary and other emoluments paid.
3. Candidates will have to fill up online application form on Markfed website www.markfedpunjab.com only
This job has expired.