Project Fellow vacancy in Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021
|Bharathidasan University March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Project Fellow||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary positions of Project Fellow / Research Associate to work in the Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA2.0) sponsored thematic research project Component 10: Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement– Biological Sciences under the Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Name of the Post : Project Fellow – 6 Nos.
- Title of the Project : Process and Product Development from Bioresources for Human Health and Environment.
- Area of work : Agriculture & Environmental Microbiology / Biodiversity & Bioenergy / Medical Microbiology / Bioprospecting / Molecular Evolution/ Vector Biology.
- Duration : 2 Years The position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year, and extendable to one additional year. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- Qualifications : Project Fellow Essential: M.Sc./M.Phil. with minimum of 60% marks / CGPA 6.1 and above.
- Desired: Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Fellowship : Project Fellow: Rs.14, 000/- pm (consolidated).
- Maximum 28 years (Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST)
Professor & Head, Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024
Selection Procedure :
- Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply :
- Last date : 15th March 2021.
- The selected candidates should apply for the regular Ph.D. program of Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024.
- Highly qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit an application in the prescribed format with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the following address: Dr. Velu Rajesh Kannan, Professor & Head, Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024. The soft copy of the application should be mailed to: email@example.com
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency.
- If need further details please contact to: Dr. Velu Rajesh Kannan Professor & Head, Department Of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 107 jobs
View more 2 days ago
View more 3 days ago
View more 3 weeks ago
View more 1 month ago