Program Associate vacancy in NIUA Recruitment 2021
|NIUA March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2021|
- Name of the Post: Program Associate – Data Analytics
- No. Of Posts: One
- Project: Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) – CDG – Living Lab
- Functional Title: Program Associate – Data Analytics
- Duty Station: New Delhi, India
- Duration: 12-24 Months (annual – extendable)
- Type Of Contract: Individual full-time contract
- Remuneration and Experience Certificate: Basis your qualifications and skill-sets, a consolidated amount between ₹ 20,000-50,000 per month, inclusive of local transport allowance and all taxes.
- Notice Period: Notice period for termination from either side will be fifteen days or salary in lieu of.
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication, Media Studies, Development Journalism, Business Journalism & Corporate Communication or other closely related fields
- Minimum 65% marks/equivalent CGPA
- Should have 0-2 years of work experience
- Preferably, provide a dossier of relevant work experience by way of URLs, etc
- Required Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced skills in the MS office suite and communication-related software
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills, good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics, outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners and authorities at different levels with an enthusiasm for digital marketing, technology and social impact
- Additional skill set of working on self-authorising tools like Articulate 360◦, iPresenter, Mind map, etc.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at time-management.
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Program Associate will have the opportunity of driving CDGs charter of operationalizing the NUIS strategy by working across functions of strategy & planning, research & insights, communication & outreach and program impact towards shaping the branding and identity of CDG in the urban ecosystem. He/She is expected to handle and to facilitate timely completion of tasks and will be deputed under the supervision of Program Manager/ Team with the following tasks:
- Research, primary and secondary data collection, qualitative and quantitative analysis on existing and ongoing urban e-governance programmes and their status across cities/states for relevance as benchmark cases, success stories and best practices as needed.
- Collect materials and stay updated on the latest information and developments regarding urban e- governance, policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Work on data analytics, data visualization, data management, dashboards, etc.to leverage data intelligently and guide evidence based decision making and presentations for all programs
- Be well-versed in data analytics tools like Tableau, Domo, GoodData, Excel, SQL etc.
- Prepare materials on strategies and best practices regarding digital transformation in urban governance.
- Attend project meetings and engage in brainstorming sessions.
- Organize, attend and make presentations at meetings, consultations, webinars and events.
- Create state/ city specific insights which can create custom consultation materials for program design and delivery.
- Support in miscellaneous job-related tasks as required.
- The Program Strategy Associate will also provide necessary support to Head, CDG for analytics, documentation, independent assessment, visualization or any other related activities including reports, posters, dossiers etc.
Selection Procedure :
- The written assignment will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to the timeline
- Writing skills – grammar, clarity, structure
- Research and use of data/ evidence
- Problem solving and reasoning
How to Apply :
- Last Date to Apply: Monday, 31 May 2021
- Hiring is on a rolling basis and applications for this position will be closed as we find a suitable candidate. Encourage prospective and eligible candidates to apply immediately.
- Through the NIUA portal –
- Submit CV and cover letter clearly mentioning the project’s name in the subject line.
- Additionally, submit the following assignment as an attachment (.pdf/word file)
- Please prepare a dashboard using Tableau or power BI tool. Use government authenticated data sources such as data.gov.in or smartcities.data.gov.in . To present your work, please prepare a report keeping the following headers (page limit – 4 pages):
- Data points used along with Data Sources – Write Up
- Methodology – Write Up
- Description – Write Up
- Dashboards Designed – Images + description
- Insights Generated – Images + description
- Stakeholders benefited and how – Write Up
- Scalability, Replicability of the Solution – Write Up
This job has expired.