PPSC Recruitment 2021 Sub Divisional Engineer
|Company Name||PPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Patiala Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to For the 12 Posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) , in Punjab Water Supply and Sewerage Board, in the Department of Local Government, Govt. of Punjab.
1. Post Name: Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
2. No of Posts: 12
3. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification/experience before or by 30/04/2021.
4. Pay Scale: Rs. 47600/- initial Pay
5. The minimum pay admissible for the ibid posts shall be as per the per Notification No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, and Notification No. 1/62016- 4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Govt. of Punjab Department of Personnel PP-I Branch Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum Pay without any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years.
6. Essential Qualifications:
i. Should possess a degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognised university or institution
ii. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
7. Advt. No. 14
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2021
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: 1125/-, Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: 500, All Others Categories: 3000, Person with Disability, (Physical Handicapped) Punjab State only: 1750
The Following Self Attested Certificates Shall Be Submitted By Candidates When Asked At Short Notice
1. Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
2. Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
3. Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
4. Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable)
5. If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
i) Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release/Discharge iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
6. Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable) 8Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
7. Proof of being Govt. Employee.
8. Copy of Bank Challan( PPSC Copy only)
- Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala- 147001
Selection Procedure :
1. The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively in May 2021. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of 12 posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) in the Department of Local Government, Punjab Water Supply and Sewerage Board is in following sequence:-
i. Marks for Competitive Examination: 300
ii. Interview: 40
iii. Total Marks: 340
2. The pattern for written exam comprising of 120 questions (@ 2.5 marks for each question and Time allotted ( 2 Hours) would be as below:
i. Questions from the Subject (Syllabus of Subject: 250 marks
ii. Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge: 50 Marks
3. Candidates not more than two times the number of posts (in their order of merit of written exam) who have scored a minimum of 45% marks in written exams (40% for candidates of Scheduled Castes of Punjab and Backward Classes Punjab) shall be short-listed for appearing in the interview.
4. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the last number (the number at the end) get equal marks, then all of them shall be considered for
appearing in the Interview (subject to eligibility), warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio.
5. No candidate shall be eligible to be shortlisted for interview unless he/she obtains 45% marks in the competitive examination (read 40% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Caste of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab) and No candidate shall be eligible to be appointed unless he/she obtains at least 45% marks in the aggregate i.e. competitive examination including interview (read 40% for the candidates belonging to Schedules Castes of Punjab and Backward Classes of Punjab).
How to Apply :
- Last date for filling Online Application Form: 11.04.2021
- Last date for depositing Application Fee: 16.04.2021
- Candidates must refer to “General Information For the Candidates” available on PPSC website, particularly Para-11 before filling the application form. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
This job has expired.