PNB Recruitment 2021 Sweeper
|Company Name||PNB Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Sweeper Jobs|
|No of Posts||23 Posts|
|Job Location||Kollam , Kottayam , Thiruvananthapuram , Pathanamthitta , Idukki|
|Last Date to Apply||17/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Punjab National Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens who are domicile of the District for which vacancies have been notified/ published for recruitment of Part Time Sweepers in Subordinate Cadre for our branches in Trivandrum Circle.
1. Post Name: Part Time Sweeper
2. No of Posts: 23
3. Eligibility Criteria:
a. Age as on 01/01/2021 – Minimum : 18 years; Maximum 24 years; Relaxation of upper age limit – as applicable as per Govt./Bank’s rules subject to availability of reserved vacancies. OBC/SC/ST candidates applying for General vacancies are not eligible for age relaxation. The Maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 45 years unless it is so provided in Govt. Directives.
b. Educational qualification as on 01/01/2021: Maximum not passed 10th class standard. There is no minimum qualification and even illiterates are eligible for the appointment as PTS.
c. Domicile of the District: The eligible candidates should be the domicile ofthat District for which vacancies have been notified / published.
- Age as on 01/01/2021 – Minimum : 18 years; Maximum 24 years; Relaxation of upper age limit – as applicable as per Govt./Banks rules subject to availability of reserved vacancies.
Documents to be enclosed—Selfattested legible copies as under:
1. Employment Exchange registration card, if registered.
2. Passport size photograph duly affixed on the TOP right cornerofthe duly signed application.
3. Transfer Certificate & mark list of last exam passed/SSLCfailed mark list if appeared for SSLC.
4.Caste Certificate and latest OBC Certificate with non-creamy layer clause for OBC candidates.
5. Address Proof , ID Proof&anyother relevantdocuments.
6. Disability certificate issued by Govt. Medical Board giving nature&extentofdisability, &lDcardforPH.
7. DOMICILE certificate.
8.Copy of Income and Asset Certificate if applying under EWS (Economically Weaker section) issued by one of the following Authorities: District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/AdditionaI Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate/ Taluk Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar / Sub Divisional officer of the area where the candidate and or/his family normally resides.
9. Copy ofany other Certificates, if any.
The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may send their duly signed application with details:
2 Father’s Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Age as on 01/01/2021.
5. Educational qualifications i.e. last exam passed.
6. Caste, Category & Religion.
7. Address for communication
8. Permanent Address
9. Place of domicile, a Village b. Taluk, c. District. 10.Languages known (reading/writing).
11. Mobile/Landline No.
12. Email id.
13.Present employment details.
14. Any other relevant information.
15. Signature. Application forms can also be collected from any of the PNB branches in the above Districts.
- Dy. Circle Head, HRD Department, Punjab National Bank, Circle office, Trivandrum, Vyshanvi Tower, By Pass Road Ambalathara Thiruvananthapuram 695026
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submission of Application: Applications complete in all respects, duly signed along with all documents as specified above should reach our office on or before 17/04/2021.
2. Applications received at ours after 17/04/2021 / incomplete/ ineligible applications / applications without necessary documents/ applications other than domicile of District for which vacancies have been notified will not be considered. The decision of the Bank as regards selection shall be final. The list of approved candidates will be displayed on our Office Notice Board.
3. 6. The applications may be sentto the Dy. Circle Head, HRD Department, Punjab National Bank, Circle office, Trivandrum, Vyshanvi Tower, By Pass Road Ambalathara Thiruvananthapuram 695026, superscribing “Recruitment Of Part Time Sweepers – 2020-21 ” on the envelope in Bold letters.
This job has expired.