Persons vacancy in Office of the District Judge, Jaipur Recruitment 2021
|Office of the District Judge, Jaipur March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||16/03/2021|
- Application in prescribed format as given below are invited for engagement of persons in daily wage basis in the Judgeship of Jajpur.
- Name of the Post: Persons
- Number of persons to be engaged: 26
- Eligibility of the candidates: A Candidates:
- must be a citizen of India,
- Must have passed at least Class VIII examination,
- must be able to speak, read and write Odia,
- shall be of good character, and
- must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
- purely contractual and temporary basis
- period of six months
- Daily wage basis
- within the judgeship of Jaipur
- Shall not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age on the date of this advertisement
- Two self attested pass port size photographs.
- Self attested copy of certificate in respect of educational qualification.
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of candidate of Reserved Category.
- Two self addressed envelope with adequate postal stamp.
- Cover of the application should be super scribed “Application For Engagement Of Daily Wage Basis”.
- for details visit our website our www.ecourts.gov.in/odisha/Jajpur
- Non compliance of any of the requirements mentioned in the advertisement shall entail rejection of his/her application. The application, if found defective/incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure :
- Pattern Of Examination: The examination shall be conducted through oral interview.
How to Apply :
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Applications: Application along with the required documents must reach the undersigned by 16.03.2021 through post or by hand during the court hour. Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected. The Authority is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates are required to submit their application form duly filed in as per the prescribed format given below along with the certificates in original and a set of Xerox copy thereof their age, educational qualification, experience as well as as no objection certificate from the present employer, if any, and 02 recent passport size colour photographs, at the time of appearing in the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The decision of the District Judge as to result of the Interview shall be final and in no case shall liable to be challenged. Mere selection in Interview shall not confer any right upon the candidates for engagement. The authority reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel this advertisement at any point of time.
This job has expired.