Persons vacancy in Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal Recruitment 2021
|Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
- Applications in the prescribed format are invited from willing candidates for engagement of 10 numbers of persons on daily wages Pasis (purely temporary) to meet the required services of Group-D employees till finalization of the Rules by the Hon’ble Court or for a period of 06 months, whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Post: Persons
- No of Post: 10
- Qualifiation: Must be a citizen of India, Must have passed at least class VIII examination., Must be able to speak, read and write Odia., Must have elementary knowledge in English, Shall be of good character, Must not have more than one spouse living, if married,
- Shall be of age not below 18 years and above 37 years as on 01.03.2021.
- The willing persons may submit their application in a plain paper as per the attached format with self attested copies of following documents:
- In support of his/ her age
- Educational qualification
- Experience if any
- Adhar card
- Bank passbook
- Office of the undersigned inside the Civil Court campus, Dhenkanal.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The willing persons may submit their application before the Registrar, Civil Courts, Dhenkanal by 1.00 PM of 25.03.2021 and to attend the walk in interview date to be held onthe same day i.e. 25.03.2021 at 3.00 PM in the office of the undersigned inside the Civil Court campus, Dhenkanal.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. The undersigned reserves the rights to reject any application without assigning any reason to the applicant.
This job has expired.