Personal Assistant vacancy in Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2021
|Appellate Tribunal For Electricity March 2021 Notification
|Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
- It is proposed to fill up the under mentioned posts in the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity immediately on deputation/absorption basis. The number of vacancies mentioned may vary:
- Name of the post (Number of vacancies): Personal Assistant (Five)
- Pay band – 2 Rs.9300-34800/- plus grade pay — Rs.4200/- ( Pre-revised) Level-6 (7th CPC) (35400-112400)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Deputation/absorption: Officers of the Central Government or State Government or High Court ;
- holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
with ten years regular service in the post in the pay band-I Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs..2400/- (pre-revised) OR equivalent.
Possessing speed of stenography of 80 words per Minute (English);
havin knowled e of computer.
- The pay and conditions of deputation / absorption of the officials selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No.6/8/2009- Estt.(Pay-II) dated the 1 7th June, 2010, as amended from time to time and other instructions of the Central Govt. issued in this regard from time to time.
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other Organization or Department of Central Govt. shall be five years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 56 years on the closing date of application.
- Appellate Tribunal For Electricity, Core-4, 7thfloor, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on deputation/ absorption basis.
How to Apply :
- The application Form as per (also available in website of this Tribunal), along with attested copies of up-to-date ACRs/APAR for the last five years and vigilance clearance, may be forwarded through proper channel to the undersigned immediately but not later than six weeks after publication of vacancy circular in the Employment News
- Applications not accompanied by copies of ACRs/APAR and vigilance clearance will not be entertained.
- The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity has been declared eligible for allotment of General Pool accommodation. Officials of the Central Government/All India Services joining the Tribunal would be eligible for allotment/ retention of General Pool residential accommodation, on maturity of their turn in the waiting list, subject to fulfilment of other usual conditions.
- Nos of vacancy may vary and the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity keeps its right reserve for changes in vacancy position or any other change.
- Last Date of Submission: 09/04/2021
This job has expired.