Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2021
Traffic Officer (Graduate) In Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
Recruitment For : Traffic Officer (Graduate)
No Of Vacancies : 03
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Paradip Port Trust, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 754142
- A Degree from a recognized University. Desirable:-
- Two years executive experience in shipping/ cargo operations/ railway transportation in an Industrial / Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking
- Rs. 40,000/- per month
- 25 – 45 years
How To Apply :
- Candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria and agreeable to the terms & conditions, may apply in the enclosed proforma with two recent passport size photograph and self certified photocopies of relevant certificates/ testimonials. Application in sealed envelope superscribing “Application for contractual engagement Assistant Manager (Traffic)”, should reach the Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Po-Paradip Port, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142, by March, 08th, 2021. Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. 2. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Incomplete application received after the last date may not be entertained. Interested candidates are advised to follow PPT website for further updates.
- PPT reserves the right either to cancel the circular or increase/decrease the number of engagements without assigning any reason thereof.
- The engagement will be for 02 years and extendable further based on the performance and requirement of Paradip Port Trust.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month with yearly enhancement of Rs.1,200/-. iv) The selected candidate will be provided PPT quarters, subject to availability, on recovery of usual charges as applicable to Port Officers.
- The selected candidate will be posted under the control of the office of Traffic Manager, Paradip Port Trust.
- The selected candidate will directly report to the Traffic Manager, PPT, or any other officer nominated by him, for his daily performance.
- The selected candidate will have to work for 6 days in a week and will be entitled to a weekly-off day. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. You will be required to work in shifts on rotations i.e. morning, afternoon, night & general shift as per requirement. In exigency of work, you may also be booked on weekly off days. Holidays for which appropriate relief may be considered, as per the discretion of the Competent Authority. You will also have to attend emergency calls as per requirement, beyond your normal duty hours without any extra remuneration for the same.
- Closed holidays, national holidays, as applicable to Port Officers, will be admissible with prior permission of Traffic Manager, PPT. The working days/hours would be at par with Port employees/Officers and there is no provision for any extra remuneration if the work is done beyond office hours/holidays.
- The selected candidate will be entitled medical facilities as are available in Port Hospital, PPT for self only. However, no reimbursement for medicine/ medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed. This restriction will not apply for treatment of any injury sustained due to accident, occurred in the course of and arising out of the contractual engagement.
- The selected candidate shall be responsible for charge and care of the PPT money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted on him and he will be accountable for the same.
- If the selected candidate is required to go on official tour outside Head Quarters at PPT, he will be entitled to TA/DA, as applicable to the similarly placed regular incumbents.
- The selected candidate should not leave headquarters without prior permission of Traffic Manager, PPT.
- The selected candidate will maintain absolute integrity and devotion to duty and will be liable for penal action for misconduct or causing loss to Port property attributable to her/him during the period of contract engagement.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. However, the engagement is also terminable on 24 hour’s notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory / detrimental to the interest of PPT.
- The engagement is purely on contractual basis and the engagement on contract basis will not confer any right for claiming regular appointment etc. xvi) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in written test or interview/personal discussions.
This job has expired.