Panel Lawyer vacancy in District Legal Services Authority, Madhepura Recruitment 2021
|District Legal Services Authority, Madhepura March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Panel Lawyer||LLB, LLM|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
- In the compliance of direction of Bihar State Legal Services Authority, Patna, application is invited for new empanelment of Panel Lawyer (total 75) under District Legal Services Authority, Madhepura for year 2021-2024 (three years)
- Name of the Post: Panel Lawyer
- No of Post: 75
- For district headquarter — 50 (fifty) laywers will be empanelled
- Out of them :-
- For J.J.B. Board — 15 lawyers including 5 women lawyers
- For protection of women from Domestic Violence — 10 women lawyers
- The rest for Civil, Criminal Revenue — 25 lawyers
- For Sub divisions Udakishungnaj — 25 lawyers will be empanelled Out of them :-
- For Protection of Women From Domestic Violence Act, 2005 – 5 Women lawyers
- Rest for Civil, Criminal, Revenue etc – 20 lawyers including women
- Direction for selection as a Panel Lawyer: Person must be lawyer as well as legal practitioner. Person must have at least three years experience certificate issued by concerned Bar Association. Person must give affidavit in which he/she declares that no criminal on civil case is pending in any court in which he/she is party.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Candidates are directed that they can send their filled application form with necessary document to Office, District Legal Services Authority, Madhepura whose shall be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge cum Chairman, District Legal Services Authority Madhepura till 15.03.2021 through speed post/registered post. They can also submit the filled application form personally in the Office of District Legal Services Authority, Madhepura. * No application will be entartined/considered after 05.00 pm of 15.03.2021.
This job has expired.