OPSC Recruitment 2021 Post Graduate Teacher
|Company Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher Jobs|
|No of Posts||139 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
For recruitment to 139(One hundred thirty-nine ) posts of Post Graduate Teachers in Group-B State Service under different Streams as mentioned below under ST & SC Development Department in the pay band of Rs.44,900/- in Level-10 of Cell-1 under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent.
ADVERTISEMENT No.12 OF 2020-21
1. Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teachers
2. No of Post: 139
3. Salary: Pay band of Rs.44,900/- in Level-10
4. Essential Oualification:
(i) A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
(ii) Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education,New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
5. Desirable Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the 1st day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Candidates those who are called for the Viva Voce test will be required to bring with them the hard copy of online application form along with copies of certificate, mark sheets etc. and originals of the same for verification prior to the date of Viva Voce test which will be notified later on in due course, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the Viva Voce test. The candidates are required to mention on copy of each document “Submitted by me” and put their full signature & date on the same.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board /Council;
- Master’s Degree Certificate issued by recognised University in concerned subjects;
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from recognized University;
- Diploma or Degree certificate in Computer Application, if any;
- Mark-sheets in support of Master’s Degree and B.Ed. issued by the concerned University;
- Document indicating the recognition of the B.Ed. Institution/CoIIege by the NCTE;
- Online anplications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to reiection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score:
- Admission to the Written Examination / Viva Voce Test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the written examination / viva voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment.
- Concessions meant for S.T./S.C. by birth and SEBCs are admissible to the Scheduled Tribe, Schedule Caste and Socially Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha only;
- Community / Caste status once mentioned by the candidates under the appropriate box of the online application form will be treated as final and the same shall not be changed subsequently under any circumstances:
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as decided by the Commission be imposed on the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce test.
- The Written Examinationwill consist of General English, Computer Aptitude, Pedagogy, General Knowledge and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised.
- The examination will be of Obiective type, Multiple Choice Questions and will be covered in one paper consisting of 150 marks and 150 questions with 3 hours duration.
- The paper shall comprise of 2 parts. i.e. Part-A (Compulsory) and Part-B (Concerned Subject).
- Part-A (Compulsory) shall consist of 50 marks with 50 questions as under :-
- General English: 20 marks
- Computer Aptitude: 10 marks
- Pedagogy: 10 marks
- General Knowledge: 10 marks
- Total: 50 marks
- Part-B (Concerned Subject) shall consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for P.G. Degree in the concerned subiect.
- The candidates, who secure such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be called to appear at the Viva Voce test by the Commission in order of merit, normally equal to three times of the number of vacancies in the concerned subject or as the Commission may determine, on this behalf.
- Provided that for the vacancies up to 2, ten Candidates and for the vacancies numbering 3 to 5 fifteen candidates shall be called by the Commission for Viva Voce test. The Commission shall conduct the Viva Voce test for 50 marks.
- Provided further that the number of such candidates to be called to the Viva Voce test belonging to each category of the vacancies shall be as determined by the Commission.
- The order of merit shall be determined on the basis of aggregate marks secured by a candidate in written examination and viva voce test taken together and the Commission shall forward to the Government in respect of each subject, a list of suitable candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised in order of merit.
How to Apply :
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in).The link for registration/re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 24.03.2021 to 23.04.2021 (Note: 30.04.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application.)
(A) Online Registration/re-registration And Online Payment Of Examination Fees Shall Be Available In The Website From 24.03.2021 To Till 23.04.2021 (11:59 P.m).
(B) Submission Of Online Registered Applcations Can Be Done In The Website From 24.03.2021 To Till 30.04.2021 (11.59 P.m).
1. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
2. Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsc.eov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
3. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
4. The online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate. Before filling up the information, ensure that accurate information is fed, for edit option is limited & on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filling up application.
5. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and L TI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
6. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use
7. On successful submission of the online Registration, a unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be assigned to the applicant. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online Registration/Re-registration and finally submitted Online Application forms and put his/ her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate & documents as and when asked.
8. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
9. Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
10. “Intimation letters” to candidates for document verification & interview and “Attestation form” & “Bio-data form” shall be uploaded in the website of OPSC prior to the date of Document Verification/ Interview.
11. Any complaint on the conduct of examination must be sent to the Grievance Wing of the Commission by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 05 (Five) days of completion of the examination.
NB:- The Online Applications, If Found Defective In Any Respect Is Liable To Be Summarily Rejected.
This job has expired.