OPSC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
|Company Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||92 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in). The link for registration/re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 23.04.2021 to 24.05.2021 (Note: 31.05.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for recruitment to 92 (Ninety two) posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class- II (Group-B) of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers’ Empowerment carrying the pay at Level-IO of the Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 in consistent with pre-revised scale of Pay under PB-2 — Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are temporary but likely to be made permanent.
Post Name: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
No of Post: Unreserved: 46 (15-w), SEBC: 10 (03 w), Scheduled Caste: 15 (05-w), Scheduled Tribe: 21 (07-w).
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering or
Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry from any recognized University or Institutions.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the ISt day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than ISt January, 2000.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee
- Candidates those who are called for the Viva Voce test will be required to bring with them the hard copy of online application form along with copies of certificates, mark sheets etc. and originals of the same for verification prior to the date of Viva Voce test which will be notified later on in due course, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the Viva Voce test. The candidates are required to mention on copy of each document “Submitted by me” and put their full signature & date on the same.
(i) H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board /Council;
(ii) Bachelor of Science Degree Certificate in Agriculture /Horticulture / Forestry & Degree in Agriculture Engineering Certificate from recognized University/ Institutions;
(iii) Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examinations passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board / Council [University.
- NOTE 1:
(a) Candidates who have not been awarded percentage of marks, but only “GRADE MARKS”, should, along with their applications, produce the conversion certificate from the concerned University indicating the actual equivalent percentage of marks and the conversion formula failing which, their applications are liable to be rejected.
(b) While filling up the marks in the online application form, the candidate has to mention the actual marks secured by him/her in each Semester/Annual examination in the H.S.C, +2, Degree & Bachelors’
- (iv) Degree (excluding the marks secured in the Extra Optional paper).
(v) Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with Online Application Form.
(vi) Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.T./S.C. and S.E.B.C. whichever applicable.
(vii) Required Odia Pass Certificate from the competent Authority; Permanent Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability i.e. 40% and more);
- Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to reiection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- (Admission to the Written Examination / Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the written examination / viva voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final;
- Concessions meant for S.T./ S.C. by birth and SEBCs are admissible to the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Socially Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha only;
- Community / Caste status once mentioned by the candidates under the appropriate box of the online application form will be treated as final and the same shall not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as decided by the Commission be imposed on the candidate;
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Recruitment Examination (Written Test & Interview).
- The Written Test shall comprise of two papers namely Paper — I & Paper -II together carrying 200 marks i.e. 100 marks for each paper which shall be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) Pattern.
- The number of questions in each paper shall be 100 each carrying one mark.
- The duration of examination shall be one and half hour for each paper.
- The Commission will short-list the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks obtained in the written test.
- The qualifying marks of the written examination shall be decided by the Commission. The Total marks for Interview/ Viva Voce Test shall be 25.
How to Apply :
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in). The link for registration/re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 23.04.2021 to 24.05.2021 (Note: 31.05.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application).
(a) Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
(b) Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsc.eov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
(c) Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
(d) The online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate. Before filling up the information, ensure that accurate information is fed. for edit option is limited & on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filling up application.
(e) Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and L TI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
(f) Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use
(g) On successful submission of the online Registration, a unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be assigned to the applicant. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online Registration/Re- registration and finally submitted Online Application forms and put his/ her si nature under the declaration or submission to OPSC alon with co ies o requisite certificate & documents as and when asked.
(h) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
(i) Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
This job has expired.