Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
Electrical Safety Officer (B.E. Or B.Tech) In Oil India Limited Recruitment
Recruitment For : Electrical Safety Officer (B.E. or B.Tech)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Oil India Limited, Guwahati, Assam 786602
- B.E. or B. Tech in Civil engineering of minimum 04 years duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- ₹ 45,000/-
- Upper age limit as on the date of walk in interview for the above posts is 65 years
- Minimum three (03) years of postqualification working experience with a registered firm associated with construction of residential/ commercial buildings/industrial installations like workshop, substations etc. Electrical load calculation, preparation of specification, estimation, single line and wiring diagrams, supervision jobs. Candidate should have knowledge on national building code, national electrical code and Central Electricity Authority Regulations alongwith the experience in preparing electrical diagrams using Auto CAD. Candidate should also have experience in testing & calibrating equipment like motor, alternator etc. and should have Electrical supervisor license covering with mines installation as per CEA regulation
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates shall apply only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.03.2021, with the filled in application form which is attached herewith (page 4 and 5 of this advertisement), with the relevant self-attested (signed with dates) documents as detailed under:
- DOB Proof i.e. Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB
- Educational qualification document i.e. Final Year marksheet or pass certificate
- Experience Certificates containing required years of experience.
- Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable). Duliajan – 786 602, Assam Page 2 of 5
- Online Applications without filled in Bio Data form will be rejected.
- The candidates are advised to send through email the Application Form alongwith the above documents to the email ID mentioned above in separate PDF files with proper naming in each file.
- The documents of the shortlisted candidates will be verified with the originals at the time of joining at OIL.
- Candidates sending the Biodata form without the required scanned documents as mentioned above will be rejected.
- A duly self-attested (with date) recent passport size photograph has to be compulsorily affixed on the top right corner of the application duly self-attested (with date). Applications without photographs will be rejected.
- In view of the current situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic, any new guidelines issued from Govt. of India will be strictly adhered to and as such the online contractual Interview might get cancelled/delayed/ extended in line with the govt. guidelines. Hence the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly.
- The contract can be terminated at any time by giving notice of 15 days, by either side.
- Candidates will be required to join immediately if selected.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining and shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- No Travelling Allowance/ Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The contract engagement will NOT confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- Candidate/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidates will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate from concerned authorities at the time of joining
- Local conveyance @ Rs. 6,000/- per month will be paid.
- Mobile & Landline telephone reimbursements for due discharge of official responsibilities subject to a maximum of Rs. 1750/- per month or actual whichever is lower, will be paid.
- Travel/ boarding during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
This job has expired.