Office Assistant vacancy in J and K Bank Recruitment 2021
|J and K Bank March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Office Assistant||B.A, B.Com, BSW|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
- Eligible candidates who aspire to join JKBRSETI as Faculty and Office Assistant (on contract) are required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The process will be held in two phases i.e. online written examination & Interview/ Demonstration / Presentation. The candidates shortlisted (3 times the Vacancies) after the written examination will be subsequently called for an Interview/Demonstration/Presentation. Prospective candidates should apply after carefully reading the advertisement notice regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- Office Assistant:
- Vacancies: 24 (twenty four).
- Contract Tenure-
- The duration of contract will be three years subject to annual review and renewal of the contract. If either party decides to discontinue the contract, for any reason, whatsoever, will be required to give one month’s notice or equivalent salary in lieu thereof
- Office Assistant-
- Shall be a Graduate in BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge, Social work, Arts, Commerce with knowledge in Basic Accounting.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language and English. Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and internet.
- Office Assistant- Rs.12, 000/- per month which may be revised by 10% annually based on performance.
- Age as on 01.01.2021- Between 22-40 years
1. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before the day candidate registers online.
2. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before the day candidate registers online has to be submitted at the time of interview.
3. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute.
4. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
5. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
6. After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
7. After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
a. The candidates shall submit the print out of Online Registration Form and Call Letter for Online Test on the date of test/s.
b. Selected candidates for Online Written Test will be communicated through the official website of J&K Bank.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The JKBRSETI would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- JKBRSETI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of JKBRSETI.
- Not more than one application per post should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the engagement.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification. Candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview / join if original certificates are not produced for verificationDecision of JKBRSETI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification etc. and any other matter related to this recruitment process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the JKBRSETI in this regard.
- Candidate want to apply for both the positions need to apply separately for each post.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination/ interview cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of JKBRSETI. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of short-listed/selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and subject other conditions. Decision of JKBRSETI in this regard will be final and binding on candidates.
- JKBRSETI reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, methodof selection etc.
Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. JKBRSETI shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of JKBRSETI and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the official website https://www.jkbank.com for latest updates.
If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
This job has expired.