Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)| 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy| Apply Now
Name of the post– Homoeopathic Medical Officer
Number of post – 186
A candidate must have possessed the Degree of Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy and must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
Pay Scale –
- Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the Proforma Application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http//:www.opsc.gov.in).The link for registration/ re-registration & payment of examination fee shall be available from 21.05.2021 to 22.06.2021 (Note: 29.06.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for recruitment to 186 (One Hundred Eighty-Six) posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officers in the Group-B rank of the State under Health 86 Family Welfare Department in the Scale of Pay 44900/- in Level 10, Cell – 1 of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia; and have
- passed Middle School examination in Odia as a language subject; or
- passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above; or
- passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of the Government of Odisha/ Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- A candidate if married must not have more than one spouse living provided that the State Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within
the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para- 3 86 4 of the advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and must submit “No Objection Certificate” during document verification.
- Only those candidates, who are within the prescribed age limit and fulfil the requisite qualification etc. by the closing date of submission of online application will be considered eligible;
- A candidate must have to register himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicine on or before the Last date of submission of online application form.
- A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the H.S.C. Examination or equivalent Examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Gazette in support of his /her change of name.
- Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
- Concessions meant for S.E.B.C., S.C. & S.T. by Birth are admissible to the Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only;
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the application form will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as decided by the Commission.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsc.zov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
- The online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate. Before filling up the information, ensure that accurate information is fed, for edit option is limited & on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filling_ up application.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use
- On successful submission of the online Registration, a unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be assigned to the applicant. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online Registration/Re¬registration and finally submitted Online Application forms and put his/ her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate & documents as and when asked.