NTRO Recruitment 2021 Technician
|NTRO Recruitment 2021
|Technician A Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 /-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
|Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs
Recruitment Notice to fill up vacancies on Deputation/Ahsorption (For ex-Serviceman: Deputation/Re-employment) basis. A recruitment notice (Annexure-l) is enclosed herewith inviting applications ONLINE to fill up vacancies in the following posts in National Technical Research Organisation on Deputation/Absorption (For Ex-Serviceman: Deputation/Re-employment)basis:
1. Name of the post: Technician’A’
2. Level of the Pay Matrix: Level- 2 (Rs,19900 – Rs.63200)
3. No. of vacancies: 20
4. The essential eligibility criteria for each aforementioned post are as under: Officers of the Central Governrnent holding ilnalogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or deoartment, NOTE : Armed Forces Personnel held substantive rank of L/NK or Sepoy in Indian Army or equivalent substantive rank in Indian Air Forceilndian Navy can also apply.
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- Extension of closing date of online application, if any, will be notified/uploaded in the said website, The candidates are advised to visit the said website frequently for the latest informationi uodates.
Candidature of appligants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process, lf on verification at any time before or after examination/selection, it is found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the said recruitment shall be cancelled/rejected at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice and liable for termination from service, if appointed,
The applicants must note that they are required io produce all the relevant documents in original and self-attested photo copies thereof, as and when asked for, in support of their claim in online application, to determine and verify their eligibility with reference to the requisite criteria for such post as mentioned in the recruitment notice,
On selection, the candidates appointed in any of the above-mentioned post, are liable to serve anywhere in India.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
- National Technical Research Organisation, Block-lll, Old JNLI Campus, New Delhi-110062
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be deputation basis.
How to Apply :
- The Central Government civilian employees, who are applying for ‘Deputation/Absorption’, are required to forward printout of their online application through proper channel along with duly completed attached Annexure-ll (Certificate by the Employe/Cadre Controlling Authority) and photocopies of APARs for the last five years so as to reac:h at the following address within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News :- Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organisation Block-lll, Old JNU Campus New Delhi – 110067.
- This recruitment notice is also being uploaded in the website ntro.gov.in. The ONLINE application is scheduled to start on 27 March 2021 (Saturday) and to close on 12 April 2021 (Monday).
- This recruitment notice will be uploaded in the above-mentioned website. The candidates are advised to go through the complete recruitment notice carefully before applying and they are also requested to visit the said website frequenfly for the latest information, if any, about the recruitment process, Candidates are advised to filltheir correct and active e-mail lD and Mobile nurnber during the online application,
- Candidates are requested to provide all the required details during online application, Mandatory fields are marked with *(asterisk) sign. (v) Candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field during ONLINE application. After final submission of application through online, no change/correction/ modification can be allowed under any circumstances, Request madeireceived in this regard in any form like Speed Post, Fax, Email, by hand etc. shall not be entertained.
- Upon successfully submitting their online application, the candidates are advised to keep the registration number and prinfout of their application form in safe custody which will be required to be submitted by them at later stage, as and when asked for.
- The serving central Government employees who are applying for ‘Deputation/Absorption’, they are required to fonryard printout of their online application along with the duly completed attached Annexure-ll (Certificate by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority) along with photocopies of APARs for the last five years so as to reach in this office within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- In case of large number of applicants suitable criteria as decided by the competent authority would be adopted for shortlisting of r:andidates for further selection process.
This job has expired.