NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Technical Officer
|Company Name||NPCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technical Officer/D Jobs|
|No of Posts||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 79,209 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
1. NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Administrative Control of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India is engaged in Design, Construction, Commissioning and Operation of Nuclear Power Plants in the Country. NPCIL invites online applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Technical Officer/D in Mechanical, Electrical & Civil disciplines to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
2. Educational Qualification : Full Time Bachelor of Engineering (B/E) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes with minimum 60% marks in following Engineering Disciplines
3. Detailed Relevant Experience Criteria :4 years relevant post qualification experience
4. Name of the post: Technical Officer/D
5. Pay Level in the Pay Matrix: 11
6. Pay in the Pay Matrix: ₹ 67,700/-, DA @ 17% of Pay) (as on 01.07.2019: ₹ 11,509/-, Approximate Monthly Emoluments(Pay + DA): ₹ 79,209/-
7. Place of posting : NPCIL Units/Sites located at Tarapur (Maharashtra), Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu), Narora (Uttar Pradesh), Kakrapar (Gujarat), Kaiga (Karnataka), Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu), Gorakhapur (Haryana) and Upcoming Projects of NPCIL. However, the post carries with it liability to be transferred to any of the units of NPCIL
- Maximum 40 years as on the last date of receipt of online application.
- A non-refundable payment of ₹ 500/-. SC/ST, PwBD, DODPKIA, Ex Servicemen, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
1. In case applicant is eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, the age relaxation will be on cumulative basis with any of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above, subject to a maximum of 56 years.
2. There is no age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfil the prescribed criteria.
3. EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwBD candidates must produce category/caste certificate, as per the format prescribed by the Government of India.
4. Relaxation & concessions for EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwBDs will be provided as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
5. The OBC applicants have to indicate their status as “Creamy Layer” or “Non Creamy Layer” as the case may be while filling online application. The applicants who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for relaxations & concessions admissible to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category. The OBC (Non Creamy Layer) applicants are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, from a competent authority issued on or after 01/04/2020. Further, OBC applicants, if called for interview will have to give an undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category at the time of reporting for interview.
1) Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
2) If applicant is eligible to apply in more than one discipline & wish to apply in multiple disciplines, she/he must submit separate application for each discipline with separate application fee, if applicable. However, if the written/online test is held for all disciplines in one session, she/he may appear for the test against any one discipline of her/his choice.
3) Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that she/he fulfills all the required eligibility criteria for the post for which she/he is applying as detailed for the respective post. If the candidate is not eligible, her/his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
4) Interested & eligible serving employees of NPCIL after applying online are required to take the print out of online application form and send it through proper channel.
5) In case of multiple/duplicate applications by candidate for the same discipline; only latest application will be considered.
6) The cutoff date for reckoning the Maximum Age Limit and Experience is the last date of submission of online application i.e. 20.04.2021.
7) The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/category certificates being verified from appropriate authorities and verification of other testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that her/his claim for belonging to EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category and other testimonials is found false. NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate as it may deem proper, for production of such a false caste certificate/testimonials.
8) Original documents (for verification) and self-attested copies as detailed in the advertisement along with duly signed hard copy of the Online Application are required to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
Selection Procedure :
1. Final selection of the applicants for the post of Technical Officer/D will be done solely on the basis of performance in the personal interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are as follows :Unreserved Category – 70% EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60%
2. NPCIL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for personal interview by holding a written/online test depending upon number of application received.
3. In case, written/online test is held, following criteria will be applicable:
a) Written/Online test will be of total 300 marks. The question paper will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in two hours. Each correct answer will carry 3 marks and each wrong answer will attract one negative mark (-1 mark), while no marks will be allotted to questions which are not attempted.
b) The qualifying marks (out of 300) for written/online test is 100 marks for UR category & 90 marks for reserved category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD).
c) Candidates qualifying in written/online test will only be considered for shortlisting for interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:6.
d) Other details viz. test centres, pattern of test, syllabus etc. will be communicated to candidates separately.
e) PwBD candidates who are qualified in the written/online test, but, who are not getting shortlisted in their concerned category viz. UR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC will also be considered for shortlisting by applying 1:6 ratio for PwBD category. PwBDs shortlisted so will be in addition to PwBDs already getting shortlisted under reserved categories viz EWS/SC/ST/OBC.
4. Written/online test, if conducted, shall be only for shortlisting candidates for interview and no weightage will be given for online/written test marks during the final selection.
5. Candidates with exceptional qualities may be given additional increments (maximum 5) at the time of appointment.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application etc. to NPCIL before interview.
2. The online registration will commence from 06.04.2021 at 10:00 Hrs and will end on 20.04.2021 at 17:00 Hrs.
3. It is mandatory to fill all the relevant information such as qualification details, experience details, percentage of marks, email address, contact mobile number, address for correspondence etc. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
4. Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and no rounding off of marks should be done e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
5. Before applying online, applicant should scan her/his photograph in JPEG format of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 cm x 5.8 cm) in dimensions and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 cm x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the eAdmit Card/Interview Call Letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the admit card/call letter will be allowed to appear for test/interview (if called for).
6. Last Date For Receipt Of Online Application 20.04.2021
7. Important Dates
a. Commencement of submission of online application 06.04.2021 (1000 Hrs)
b. Last date for submission of online application 20.04.2021 (1700 Hrs)
c. Payment of Application Fee 06.04.2021 to 20.04.2021
d. Application Fee to be submitted online along with online application A Non Refundable application fee of ₹500/- is chargeable.Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category, Ex Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/2021/02 – mention
This job has expired.