NPC Recruitment 2021 Project Associate
|Company Name||NPC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associates/Engineers Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. National Productivity Council (NPC), Regional Directorate-Hyderabad invites application from the Indian Citizen for working as Project Associates / Engineers (4 – 6 Positions) in Human Resource Management Division.
2. Job Profile: To assist the NPC Team in execution of Consultancy assignments and organizing Training Programs (Online/Offline) in the Human Resource Management Division.
3. Persons required: 4 – 6 nos. as Project Associates / Engineers
4. Essential Qualification and work experience:
a. For Project Associate: Master’s Degree in Management (specialization in HR /MHRM/MSW-HR) from a Recognized University with Proficiency in English and Hindi language skills. Freshers can also apply. Higher degree in HR Management will be an added advantage.
b. For Project Engineers: Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Preferably in Mechanical) from the Recognized University with Proficient English/Hindi skills. Freshers can apply
5. Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.12000-15000/- per month (all inclusive). This will be purely based on the qualification and experience.
6. Place of Posting: Hyderabad
7. Period of contract: The project Associate / Engineers shall be engaged purely on project basis only. However, the period may be extended as per the requirement of assignment and based on the review of performance.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on qualifications and experience. Thereafter, these shortlisted candidates only shall be called for Interview in person / Skype/Webex /Telephone.
How to Apply :
1. Online. Please Click Here to Apply: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx id=2wVutasAHkSpFIDKc2hFybUytB2rTwlBqkPYOIdTkLpUME42MlRGN0VDU1pPVzIzWDFQOFpBUU5KUyQlQCN0PWcu
2. Last date for Online submission: 15.04.2021. NPC reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement or not fill up the vacancies.
No. NPC/HYD/HR/EMP/2020-21/02 Date: 07th April 2021
This job has expired.