NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 Senior Specialist
|Company Name||NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Specialist/Specialist Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 220,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Recruitment to the post of Senior Specialist/ Specialist under the Flexi pool of NITI Aayog.
1. Position: Senior Specialist/ Specialist
2. Number of Vacancies: 08 (tentative) as detailed below:
(ii) Economic Policy
(iii) Development Economics
(iv) Frontier Technology
(v) Higher Education
(vii) Rural Development
(viii) Urban Development
a. Senior Specialist – Level- 13 Rs.123100-215900 Rs. 2,20,000/-
b. Specialist – Level- 12 Rs. 78800-209200 Rs. 1,45,000/-
4. Essential Educational Qualification: Masters’ Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
a. Senior Specialist : Minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience (which shall include up to 3 years for Ph.D. provided no work experience is counted during those 3 years) in formulation, appraisal, execution/ implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects is required. Minimum post qualification experience is 10 years as on the last date of receipt of the application.
b. Specialist : Minimum 8 years’ post qualification experience (which shall include up to 3 years for Ph.D. provided no work experience is counted during those 3 years) in formulation, appraisal, execution/ implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects is required. Minimum post qualification experience is 08 years as on the last date of receipt of the application.
6. Eligibility Conditions:
a. Deputation (including short-term contract): From amongst Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territory Administrations (including their attached and subordinate offices) or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations;
b. Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years regular service in Level – 12 in Pay Matrix
7. Period of Deputation (including short term contract)/ Contract: Initially up to 3 years, which can be extended up to 5 years, depending on the requirements or till the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier.
8. Crucial Date For Determining Eligibility: The crucial date for determining the eligibility will be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 60 days from the date of publication of our advertisement in the Employment News.
9. Job Description of the Post:
a. Assisting in Developing and taking forward the policy programmes/ projects in the relevant field; Assisting in undertaking and /or managing policy research, and evidence -based analysis; organizing meetings and workshops, sharing knowledge, experience and best practices; building consensus among stake holders, and advocacy towards reforms in the relevant field; Maintaining up-to-date information on programme/ project implementation and results in keeping with the various Govt policy interventions; Assisting in managing and ensuring the effective communication and dissemination of outputs and outcomes of the policy programme;
b. Assisting in Analysing and providing inputs in respect of various Cabinet Notes, SFC/EFC Notes and any other issues received from line Ministries. Assisting in preparing briefs and speaking notes for the vertical and for Senior Officers; Assisting in liasoning, developing and maintaining working relations with other Divisions, line Ministries, State Govts and UTs to foster cooperative federalism
10. Terms and Conditions of Appointment – As per the Memorandum of procedure and guidelines for appointment to various posts in Flexi-pool in NITI Aayog laid down in NITI Aayog’s communication No.A.12013/2/2015-Admn.I(B) dated 24.4.2019.
- Senior Specialist: Not less than 33 years but not exceeding 50 years. Specialist: Not less than 30 years but not exceeding 50 years. Deputation (ISTC) – not exceeding 56 years.
- The essential qualifications indicated in the original advertisement are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Interview.
- Candidates must ensure that they are fulfilling all eligibility conditions. The crucial date for determining the eligibility will be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 60 days from the date of publication of our advertisement in the Employment News. They may refer to the advertisement/vacancy circular uploaded on the website of NITI Aayog.
- Candidates are requested to fill all the entries in their own interest. Data related to minimum educational qualifications with respect to the post concerned should be filled invariably. Data related to experience (especially period of experience) should be mentioned correctly as indicated in their available documents with the candidate. They must also ensure that there is no overlapping in the experience being entered in the application and filed up the details present employment.
- Application will be accepted ONLINE only on the link provided on the Website of NITI Aayog. No other mode of application will be accepted for candidates from private sector/non-Government bodies. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active and valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and check their e-mails at regular intervals.
- NITI Aayog does not assume any responsibility if any candidate is not being able to submit his/her application on account of technical reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of NITI Aayog.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of ONLINE application.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the ONLINE application or any other supporting documents. 9. The candidates will be required to produce all the original documents and submit their self-attested copies, as and when asked to do so
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- For candidates, who are applying on contract basis (i.e. candidates from Non-Government bodies/private organisations) :
- Applicants, submitting applications for contractual appointments, are required to fill the online application form on the website of NITI Aayog on the link provided under “Work with NITI-Recruitment-Vacancy Circular”. Candidates are advised to read carefully the instructions before filling up the online application. They are also required to upload self-attested supporting documents as sought in the online application form.
- For Candidates, who are applying on deputation basis (i.e. candidates from Central Government or State Government Departments or Union Territory Administrations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations):
- The application, along with the following documents, in respect of the candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions and who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month of the intimation of selection, may be forwarded, through proper channel, in the prescribed proforma (Appendix-I), duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Head of Office or any other officer authorized to sign along with up-to-date Confidential Report/ APAR Dossier of the candidate concerned or photocopies of the Annual Confidential / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the candidate for the last available five years duly attested by the officer not below the rank of the Under Secretary to the Govt. of India to ‘The Under Secretary (Admn.IA/Rectt.), NITI Aayog, Room No.418, NITI Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001’ within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The applications should be sent in an envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of Senior Specialist / Specialist (Flexi Pool) in the NITI Aayog’.
This job has expired.