NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 Senior Advisor
|NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021
|Senior Adviser/Adviser Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 144,200 – Rs. 224,100 /-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
|Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs
NITI Aayog requires the services of suitable officer(s) for appointment to the posts of Senior Adviser / Adviser by Deputation (including short-term contract) / Promotion basis who has experience / expertise in the fields / areas of Health; MSME; Public Private Partnership (PPP); and Science & Technology.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Adviser/ Adviser
2. No of Post: 04
3. Educational Qualifications:
a) Essential Masters’ Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
b) Desirable Doctorate in any discipline or Master’s Degree in Engineering
4. Scale Of Pay:
a) Senior Adviser: Level-15 in the Pay Matrix(Rs. 1,82,200-Rs.2,24,100)
b) Adviser: Level-14 in the Pay Matrix(Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs.2,18,200)
5. Period Of Deputation (Including Short Term Contract): Period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regularized according to the orders contained in the Govt. of India, DOPT’s 0M No.6/8/2009-Estt (Pay II) dated 17.6.201 as amended from time to time and in case of those coming on contract, the terms will be settled in consultation with the concerned authority.
6. Eligibility Conditions (As On Closing Date)
(A) For Deputation Officers working in the Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories (including their attached and subordinate offices) / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Non- Government Bodies:
(I) Senior Adviser: Level-15
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with three years regular service in Level—14 in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
(II) Adviser: Level-14
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with two years regular service in posts in Level—13 A in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 : Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,900 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
(iii) with three years regular service in posts in Level—13 in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 :Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
7. Essential experience: Minimum 15 years’ experience (which shall include upto 3 years for Ph.D. provided no work experience is counted during those 3years) in formulation, appraisal, execution / implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects.
8. (b) For Promotion To The Posts Of Senior Adviser And Adviser The departmental Advisers / Joint Advisers in Level 14 / Level 13 of the Pay Matrix with three years of regular service, respectively, in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis and possessing the educational qualification as prescribed in preceding para and successful completion of 2-4 weeks of training in the relevant field as specified by NITI Aayog will also be considered along with outsiders. If a Departmental Adviser or Joint Adviser, respectively is selected for appointment to the post, it will be treated as having filled by promotion.
1. Candidates working in Central Government or State Government Departments or Union Territory Administrations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations and other Non-Government Bodies should apply in appropriate proforma through proper channel.
2. It may also be taken note of that in terms of DoPT’s 0M No. 27/2/2009-EO(SM.II) dated 16.7.2009 read with 0M No.9/23/2014-EO(SM-11) dated 22.8.2017, a candidate once applied for being considered and he/she is considered and selected by the Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC), ordinarily, he/she should not decline the appointment and if he/she declines the appointment he/she will be liable for action as per aforesaid OMs.
3. Candidates will need to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications as and when required.
4. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6. The prescribed essential qualifications as indicated in para 2 are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entail candidates to be called for interview. The applications (in duplicate), along with the following documents, in respect of the candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions and who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month of the intimation of selection, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma i.e. Appendix I (for Sr. Adviser) and Appendix II (for Adviser) duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Head of Office or any other officer authorized to sign:-
a) Up-to-date Confidential Report / APAR Dossier of the candidate concerned or photocopies of the Annual Confidential / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the candidate for the latest available five years (duly attested);
b) Vigilance clearance in the prescribed detailed format signed by CVO of the department / organization;
c) Integrity Certificate signed by an Officer of the rank of Deputy Secretary or above.
d) Cadre Clearance / NOC from appropriate authority.
- NITI Aayog, Room No. 418, NITI Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
- Last date of receiving applications is 04.05.2021
- Applications complete in all respects and in the prescribed proforma, should reach Under Secretary (Adm.-IA), NITI Aayog, Room No. 418, NITI Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Only complete applications received through proper channel on or before the closing date for receipt of applications will be considered. The applications should be sent in an envelope super scribed ‘Application for the post of Senior Adviser or Adviser in the NITI Aayog’.
This job has expired.