NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc.) In National Institute Of Technology Jalandhar – NIT Jalandhar Recruitment
Recruitment For : Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc.)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144011
- M.Sc. in Physics with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidate) and with NET/GATE qualification.
- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per institute norms
- 28 years (relaxable as per GOI)
- The candidate from relevant background will be preferred.
How To Apply :
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Self-attested photocopies of these documents are to be submitted along with the application form on the day of interview.
- The candidate may send an advanced copy of application form along with CV (PDF format) by email to email@example.com with a subject line of JRF (SERB-DST)-2020 or as hard copy through speed post/courier to the correspondence address given below with a superscription on the envelope containing “Application for the post of JRF (SERB-DST)-2020” so as to reach by 25th Feb, 2021.
- The date of interview of scrutinized application for JRF will be on 26th Feb 2021 from 11Am onwards. The selection will be based on the performance on the interview, academic career, and the requirement of the project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee selection.
- Only selected candidate will be communicated to join as Junior Research Fellow position and no other communication in this regard will be entertained. The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof. Selected candidate may be registered for PhD program at NIT Jalandhar as per institute procedure. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
This job has expired.