NIO Goa Recruitment 2021 Project Associate
|Company Name||NIO Goa Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||North Goa|
|Last Date to Apply||25/04/2021|
1. CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D projects and to be engaged in our Regional Centre Mumbai.
2. Position: Project Associate-I
3. No. of. Posts: 02
4. Tenure: 6 Months
5. Monthly Emoluments (Rs.): Rs.25000/- Plus HRA as per rules
A. Project Title & Vacancy Code: Periodic monitoring of Amba estuary (May 2019) Vacancy Code: SSP3302/2096-21
a. Essential Qualifications & Experience required: Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology / M.E. Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
b. Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement Experience in microbial isolation and identification.Participation in field trips, cruises, sample collection, analysis and data handling
B. Project Title & Vacancy Code: Marine Biodiversity Conservation Plan for Coastal Road (South) Project from Princess Street Flyover to Worli end of Sea Link in Mumbai Vacancy Code: GAP3292/2098-21
a. Essential Qualifications & Experience required: Essential Qualification: M.Sc Marine Biology / Zoology with specialization in Oceanography / Natural Resource Management
b. Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement Benthic sample collection and taxonomical analysis. The selected candidates will be required to carry out work on biological sample collection, analysis, processing of data and prepare reports related to projects.
6. Upper Age Limit not exceeding as on the last date of receiving the applications i.e. 25th April 2021
- Upper Age Limit (Years): 35 Years
Terms and Conditions
1. The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
2. The selected candidate(s) will have to report and work in our CSIR NIO Regional Centre Mumbai located at Lokhandwala Road, 4 Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053.
3. The engagement under this project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR-NIO/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/NIO or under any other scheme of CSIR.
4. Performance of the project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
5. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications
6. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
7. The students in the final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply and their applications will not be considered.
8. Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency guidelines issued time to time.
9. Candidates should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
10. Incomplete applications without proper format and without eligibility supporting documents will not be considered.Canvassing In Any Form And/or Bringing In Any Influence Or Otherwise Will Be
Treated As A Disqualification For The Post Applied For. Interim Enquiries May Not Be Entertained.
(I) Scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form, given at the end of this advertisement. Followed by,
(II) Scanned copies of
a) CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
b) Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory where it shows Geology subject was studied . Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate . Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificate. If certificate doesn’t have proper percentage / CGPA / Grade then the application may not be considered. The candidate must ensure to provide proper certificates to ensure their eligibility for the said positions
c) Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
d) Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
e) NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
f) Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
g) Other certificates, if any.
- National Institute of Oceanography, / Dona Paula 403004, Goa
Selection Procedure :
1. If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority. Applications received after the due date (25th April 2021.) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
2. Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :
a. SSP3302/2096-21: 10th May 2021, 10.00 AM Onwards
b. GAP3292/2098-21: 06th May 2021, 10.00 AM Onwards
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to email@example.com latest by 25th April 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
2. All the documents including application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the following order and to be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete fille should be saved with the candidate name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will not be considered.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIO/HRM/21-22/05
This job has expired.