NIO Goa Recruitment 2021 Project Associate II
|Company Name||NIO Goa Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate II|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||South Goa Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/04/2021|
CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in NIO Head Quarters, Goa
1. Project Title: Tectonic and magmatic processes along the slowspreading midoceanic ridges and subduction zone in the Indian Ocean (TeaM-RiSe).
2. Position: Project Associate – II
3. Tenure: 11 Months
4. Essential Qualification: BE/B.Tech Computers / Information Technology with CCNA / CCNP certificate (Networking certification) with minimum two years of relevant working experience at established IT environment as network administrator.
5. Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement: The person having a minimum of two years of experience in hardware maintenance, configuration of IP phones and management of network switches will be preferred.Installation, configuration and management of all the network resources like switches, routers, WiFi setup and Network Firewall installed at CSIRNIO, Goa. The candidate will have to resolve all problems related to networking, hardware and software.
6. No. of. Posts: 01
7. Monthly Emolum ents (Rs.): Rs.28000 /- Plus HRA as per rules
- Upper Age Limit (Years): 35 years
(I) Scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form, given at the end of this advertisement. Followed by,
(II) Scanned copies of
a) CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
b) Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory where it shows Geology subject was studied . Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate . Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificate. If certificate doesn’t have proper percentage / CGPA / Grade then the application may not be considered. The candidate must ensure to provide proper certificates to ensure their eligibility for the said positions.
c) Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
d) Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
e) NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
f) Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
g) Other certificates, if any.
Terms and Conditions
1. The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
2. The engagement under this project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR-NIO/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/NIO or under any other scheme of CSIR.
3. Performance of the project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
4. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications .
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
6. The students in the final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply and their applications will not be considered.
7. Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency guidelines issued time to time.
8. Candidates should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
Selection Procedure :
- If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority. Applications received after the due date (25th April 2021) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th April 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
2. All the documents including application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the following order and to be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete fille should be saved with the candidate name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will not be considered.
This job has expired.