NII Consultant Recruitment 2021
Consultant (M.Sc., M.E/M.Tech) In National Institute Of Immunology – NII Recruitment
Recruitment For :Consultant (M.Sc., M.E/M.Tech)
No Of Vacancies :03
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- National Institute of Immunology , New Delhi, Delhi 110028
- 1st Class M.Sc./M.Tech with 10 years relevant experience OR Ph.D. Preference will be given to candidates possessing experience in handling the equipments.
- Rs. 51,400/- to Rs. 89,950/- per month depending upon educational qualification and experience.
- Operation, maintenance, calibration, and trouble shooting of cell sorters and analyzers. High speed and single-cell sorting (2-way, 4-way, and 96-well plates) and analysis (upto 16 parameters) of from various cells (human, mouse, and primates). Management & scheduling of the Core Facility. Teaching and Training of new users in the use of the Flow Cytometry equipments in the core facility. Assisting users with data analysis options, advising on experimental design and data analysis/interpretation. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in operating cell sorters and associated software.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply along-with attested copies of certificates of academic, professional/technical qualifications, present position and past experience, Caste/PH certificate, if applicable, a recent photograph and a Demand draft of Rs 100/- (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) drawn on any bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, National Institute of Immunology
- Completed applications in all respects can be sent as per details as under:
- Flow Cytometric Analysis and Sorting System: email@example.com
- GC/MS -LC/MS System firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dual Wavelength X-Ray Generator: email@example.com
- Format of application:
- Sl. No. of the Central Instrumentation facility for which application is being made
- Full Name of the candidate (in Block Letters)
- Parent’s/Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth & Age
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC);
- Whether PH, (Yes/No)
- Permanent & Correspondence Address
- E-mail, Fax and Telephone No.
- Details of Academic & Professional/Technical Qualifications
- Details of past experience & present employment
- Present pay/emoluments
- Names and complete addresses along with E-mail, Fax and Phone No. of three independent responsible persons (not relatives/friends) as referees who can comment on the candidate’s suitability and temperament
- Signature with date.
- Last date for submission of application: 08th March, 2021
This job has expired.