NIFT Recruitment 2021 Director
|Company Name||NIFT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Campus Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Direct Recruitment On Contract And Deputation Basis For The Post Of Campus Director And Director(Information Technology) In Nift
2. National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), a Statutory body under the Ministry Of Textiles, Government of India and a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 17 Campuses located across the country, invites applications from Indian nationals in the prescribed proforma for following the posts on contract/deputation basis:
3. Post Name: Campus Director
4. Pay Level/Pay Band: Level-13(7th CPC)/ PB-4 [Rs.37,400- 6700/- + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-(6th CPC)
5. No.of Posts: 02
6. Location: NIFT Campus Jodhpur and Kolkata
7. Type of appointment: Contract/ Deputation
8. Eligiblity Condition:
a. Education and other qualifications required for direct recruits on contract Qualification: post Graduate Degree from recognized University/lnstitution
b. Experience: Twenty years of administrative/academic/managerial experience in Government Organization/ Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/University ‘Institution out of which at least fifteen years at supervisory level (level-10 or equivalent) Maximum upper age-limit for NIFT employees may be relaxed upto five years or total length of service rendered (on regular and/or long-term contract basis) whichever is less.
c. Recruitment by Deputation: Officers Of the Central Govt. / State Govt./ UT/ Autonomous Organization / PSUs holding analogous post on regular basis with at least 2 years experience on the post at the level of Director of Govt. of India or equivalent with relevant experience in administrative/ establishment/admissions/ Academic matters.
d. Maximum age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications
e. Period of deputation/ contract Period Of deputation/ contract shall be three years. Tenure extended can for be of maximum period two more years
- 50 years
- The candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.1,180/-(Rs. 1000/- plus GST “18% i.e. Rs. 180/-) (For those who apply through direct recruitment on contract basis only) through Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour Of NIFT, payable at New Delhi.
- For application on Deputation basis: Maximum upper age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date Of receipt Of applications No provision for reservation exists for the posts to be filled up on deputation basis.
- All applicants must fulfil the eligibility conditions for the post and the Other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of recæipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications and/or experience laid down for the post as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
- No enquiries with reference to eligibility will be entertained. Period Of deputation shall be three years.
- Tenure can be extended for a maximum period Of two more years. Other terms and conditions Of deputation will be governed as per Govt of India Orders/ Instructions on the subject.
- Applications only in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate (As per Annexure-II) from the Competent Authority alongwith the following documents duly forwarded through proper channel:
- Integrity Certificate(in original)
- List of major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the official during the last 10 years; if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL” certificate should be enclosed(in original).
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate. (in original)
- Attested photocopies of the APARs of last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) failing which the application will not be considered. Each page should be attested by an officer not below the rank Of an Under Secretary to the Govt. Of India
- Applicants are advised to send their application only through proper channel as applications sent directly or as advance copies shall not be entertained.
- The Concerned University/lnstitution/Department/Competent Authority, while forwarding the application shall certify that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved to take up the appointment within one month Of the receipt Of the Offer Of appointment. The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DOP&T O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2020 as amended from time to time.
- The Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi- 110016
Selection Procedure :
- Selection shall be on the basis Of the performance in the personal interview or any Other criteria fixed by the NIFT.
How to Apply :
- The application along with relevant documents self-attested cnpies in support Of qualification, experience, age, caste certificate (where applicable) and non-refundable demand draft(where applicable) on account of application fee may be forwarded to “The Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi- 110016” by 18-05-2021.
- Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary dc„cuments, or received after the due date will not be entertained. The candidates who apply for the post will not allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. 5