NHAI Recruitment 2021 Manager
|NHAI Recruitment 2021
|No of Posts
|Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month
|New Delhi Jobs
|Last Date to Apply
|Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for recruitment to the following posts on deputation basis :-
1. Name of the posts: Manager (Finance and Accounts)
2. No. of posts to be filled up: Twenty Four (24)
3. Pay Level in Pay Matrix: Pay Level 11 (Rs.67700- 208700)
4. Educational Qualification: Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) (through regular course) from a recognised University or Institute; OR Member of any organized Finance or Accounts related Service of the Central or State Government;
5. Experience : Four years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organisation of repute which should include atleast six months experience in Public Sector Units or Government organisation following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’
6. In case of recruitment by deputation, the grades from which to be made: By Deputation from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or autonomous organizations and other Government Bodies:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in level11 in pay matrix (Rs.67700-208700) (in Central Dearness Allowance pattern) or equivalent in the Industrial Dearness Allowance pattern in the parent cadre or department; OR
(ii) with four years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in level10 in pay matrix (Rs.56100-177500) OR level-9 in pay matrix (Rs.53100-167800) (in Central Dearness Allowance pattern) or equivalent in the Industrial Dearness Allowance pattern in the parent cadre or department; OR
(iii) with six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in level-8 in pay matrix (Rs.47600-151100) (in Central Dearness Allowance pattern) or equivalent in the Industrial Dearness Allowance pattern in the parent cadre or department. AND Possessing the essential educational qualifications and essential experience stipulated in Column 7.
7. Period of deputation: The period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the 3 same or some other organisation or Department, shall ordinarily be three years which may be extended for another two years with the approval of Chairman, National Highways Authority of India. Further extension beyond 5th year and up to a maximum of 10 years shall be with the approval of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways subject to satisfactory performance.
- Not exceeding 56 years
The candidates applying the posts should note the following : –
1. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply.
2. The applicant who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. The applicant selected by NHAI should not decline the offer of appointment. In case he / she declines the offer of appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
3. In case of selection on deputation basis, applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those applicants who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
4. The internal/ regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis.
5. SC/ST/Minority Community / Women/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications.
7. Applicants working in PSUs/ Public Sector Banks may refer to NHAI Circulars regarding equivalency of Pay Structure (between CDA vs IDA and CDA vs Public Sector Banks) attached with the advertisement.
8. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
9. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- GM (HR &Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below : –
i) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
ii) The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
iii) Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
iv) Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details.
v) Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
vi) Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may be uploaded.
vii) Click ‘Next’ button.
viii) Application Preview may be seen.
ix) ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / providing the correct details while filling-up the online application. The candidate can EDIT the information before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be edited.
x) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 12.04.2021 (6.00 PM).
xi) After submission of the ONLINE Application Form, ‘PDF’ format thereof containing details entered by the Applicant shall be generated. The applicant should take out print of the ONLINE Application Form and get the same forwarded by his/her parent department along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and certified copy of APARs/ACRs.
2. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned for the post(s). Applications received through any other mode/procedure would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Applications incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be summarily rejected without any notice. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. The applicants are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and also ensure that the Print-Out of the ONLINE Application Form along with requisite document/s, is forwarded through their Parent Departments within the stipulated time.
4. Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
5. Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 27.04.2021 (6.00 PM) GM (HR &Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
6. ‘Corrigendum’ or ‘Addendum’ or ‘Cancellation’ to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
This job has expired.