NHAI Recruitment 2021 Hindi Officer
|Company Name||NHAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Hindi Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi ( NCR) Govt Jobs|
National Highways Authority of India (NH A1) invites applications from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions affiliated to Government of India or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies on deputation basis for the post of Hindi Officer in Pay Band PB-3 – Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (Pre- revised) [equivalent to Level 10 in Pay Matrix as per 7thCPC] with Central DA.
1. Name of the post: Hindi Officer
2. Recruitment Criteria Essential educational qualification:-
a. Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level;OR
b. Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level; OR
c. Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the degree level; OR
d. Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the degree level. OR
e. Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
a. Knowledge at the level of a Matriculation of recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth *hedule of the Constitution. OR
b. Degree or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a recognized University.
4. Essential Experience:- Five years experience of using/ applying terminology (terminological work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-a- versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature.
1. The Department/ Organization concerned while forwarding the application should:
a. Enclosed attested copies Of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years along with a discipline/ vigilancæ clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate.
b. Certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details Of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for.
c. Certify the position/ status Of the candidate in the hierarchical structure Of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
2. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers. Other things being equal, persons with disabilities will be preferred even if vacancy is not reserved for them.
4. Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
5. Candidates working in PSUs should indicate the IDA Pay Q-ales. Equivalency of CDA vis-ä-vis IDA Pay Q-ales adopted by NHAI is enclosed.
6. If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
7. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
8. The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment.
9. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment. In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
10. Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
11. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
12. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
13. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
14. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of application. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the earliest. It may please be noted that the applications received through e- mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be with the name of the post applied for.
15. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NH A1 regularly.
- Kanchan Kishor Ray, Manager (HR&Admn.)-I Plot No: G -5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi -110075.
Selection Procedure :
1. By deputation from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and Other Government Bodies:-
a. holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale Of Pay Band- 3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent pay scale in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/ department; or
b. with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay scale Of Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent pay scale in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/ department; or
c. with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay scale Of Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (in CDA pattern) Or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre/ department;and
d. Possessing the essential educational qualificati ons and experience stipulated in column 3
How to Apply :
Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / dxuments stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/ Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 04.05.2021 (06:00 PM)Kanchan Kishor Ray Manager (HR&Admn.)-I Plot No: G -5&6, Sector – 10 Dwarka, New Delhi -110075.
This job has expired.