NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident Doctors
|NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021
|Senior Resident Doctors Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 67,700/-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
|Meghalaya Govt Jobs
In view of urgent requirements of Senior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up the following vacant posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure).
1. Name of the post: Senior Resident Doctors
2. No of Post: 54
3. Essential Qualification for the post of Senior Resident Doctors:
i. Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
4. Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
5. Scale of Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- 45 years
Scanned copies of documents duly self attested to be attached alongwith the application.
i. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
ii. Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
iii. MBBS passed Certificate
iv. MBBS Marksheets
v. MBBS Attempt certificate
vi. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
ix. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
x. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
xi. Residence Certificate issued by competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
xii. Character Certificate
1. Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Noncreamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms
2. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt.of India policy Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19th January, 2019 and 31st January, 2019: EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed
3. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
4. Candidate who have already worked in State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body and have resigned/left their jobs are required to produce the Relieving Order, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate. 6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the closing date of submission of application.
7. Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application, otherwise their candidature will not be considered.
8. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
9. For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
10. Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
11. Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
12. Appropriate accommodation as per availability will be provided.
13. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
14. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
15. Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also apply. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com. The last date for submission of application is 09.04.2021. (Friday) till 5:30 PM.
This job has expired.