NCTE Recruitment 2021 Junior Academic Consultant
|Company Name||NCTE Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Academic Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||21/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The National Council for Teacher Education, a statutory body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India is seeking applications for the posts of eighteen Academic Consultants on short term contract basis
1. Name of the Post: Junior Academic Consultant in the National Council for Teacher Education, Sector 10, Dwarka, New-Delhi110075.
2. Number of Post: 9 (Nine)
3. Period of Consultancy: Short term contract basis- 6 months.
4. Qualification/Essential Criteria:
a. Essential: Post Graduate degree in any Social Science discipline / Education with 5 years experience in field survey / data analysis / database development/ workshop organisation / online education and resources from Central, State Government / PSUs / Statutory or semi government or autonomous bodies, educational institutions etc.
5. Remuneration & Entitlements:
a. Consultant will be paid monthly a consolidated remuneration of Rs 50,000/- per month.
b. No Dearness Allowances or any other allowances are admissible.
c. If outstation domestic tours as required by the duties, then the consultant shall be paid TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as admissible to the officers of the Central Government of equivalent status and rank
6. Nature of Duties
a. Framing of Curriculum 1 Year B.Ed. Course. Framing of Curriculum for 2 Year B.Ed. Course. 4 Year Integrated Teacher Education Programme. National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education (NCFTE). TET Guidelines.
b. To cater the needs of children with specific disability as mandated in NEP 2020, accessibility has been incorporated in the curriculum. National Professional Standard for Teacher (NPST). National Mentoring Mission (NMM). PSSB. Any other work assigned by NCTE.
- The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 45 years as on the date of advertisement. Preferably upto 45 year
General conditions for engaging of Academic Consultants:
- Consultant will be engaged for a fixed period for providing high quality services within given timelines.
- Applicants with requisite qualification and experience as prescribed would be hired as Consultant.
- The initial tenure of engagement for a person as Consultant would be 6 months from the date of joining. Extension after 6 months will be considered on need basis and performance based with the approval of Competent Authority.
- Consultant will be appointed on full time basis. Consultant appointed on full time basis would not be permitted to take up any other assignments other than NCTE during the period of engagement with the organization.
- National Council for Teacher Education, Sector10, Dwarka, New-Delhi
Selection Procedure :
- The Selection of candidate will be made as per order/guidelines on the subject. The duly filled application received from eligible candidates shall be place before a Screening Committee and short listed applicants shall be called for interview before an Evaluation Committee constituted by NCTE. NCTE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement. These posts will be selected on the basis of short listing and interview.
How to Apply :
- Proforma for application and other details may be downloaded from NCTE website: www.ncte-india.org (see: “Announcements”). Copies of supporting documents should be self-attested. Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be entertained. The application should reach in NCTE within 21 days from the date of issue of vacancy circular.
- Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with two latest passport size photographs as per 2 alongwith self attested photo copies of all the educational certificates in a sealed cover with super-script “Engagement of Academic Consultants on short term contract basis in NCTE” addressed to DS- Establishment, National Council for Teacher Education, Sector10, Dwarka, New-Delhi -110075. Applications which are not received in proper format (2) and/or are incomplete and/or not received in time will be summarily rejected.