NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
Marketing Executive (MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma) In National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited – NBCC Recruitment
Recruitment For : Marketing Executive (MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma)
No Of Vacancies : 20
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Rs. 42,500/- (Consolidated) per month.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling. Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
How To Apply :
- The Candidates are required to apply though offline mode. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under Payment of Application Fee. Applications without prescribed application form will be rejected.
- Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma & Demand Draft drawn in favor of NBCC (India) Limited payable at New Delhi to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2 nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Interested and eligible candidates should send duly filled application form with photograph along with demand draft in the prescribed format (annexed herewith) and supporting documents mentioned above by post/courier to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 to reach on or before 01/03/2021 (monday) latest by 5 pm with the name of the post superscribed on top of the sealed envelope.
- Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
- Application should be filled up in prescribed Proforma only IN HARD COPY in BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Candidates should send only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered.
- Application received through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Reservation for SC /ST /OBC (NCL) /EWS/ PWD (including age relaxation) shall be as per Govt. guidelines. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Internal candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) will be given age relaxation of five years. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) can also apply against the unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts.
- Such persons who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/relaxation under PwBD quota in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
- Selected candidate will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including subsidiaries and JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation at any stage if it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific /correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of self attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates, wherever required.
- The cut-off date for determining the age, experience etc. shall be the closing date of receiving application i.e. 01/03/2021 (Monday). The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience for the post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
- Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the application form submitted for future reference.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- In case of overwhelming response, the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria may be raised to restrict the number of candidates, if so required.
- In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph/ applications without necessary supporting documents / applications without application fees through demand draft (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website i.e. www.nbccindia.com under the head Human Resources Sub Head- Career. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for the above purpose.
- Any queries/issues regarding above advertisement are to be addressed to NBCC only through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- All correspondence shall be made through email only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode. Documents Required
- Duly filled application form.
- Resume / bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc.
- Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.) and other qualifications, if any. If the marks are not in percentage, please provide the criteria of conversion into percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
- One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
This job has expired.