NBCC 120 Site Inspector Jobs
|Company Name||NBCC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Site Inspector Jobs|
|No of Posts||120 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights for the post of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a period of two years
Applications Are Invited For Appointment Of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) On Contract Basis
1. Name of the Post/ No. of Post: Site Inspector (Civil) 80 (UR-33, 0BC-21, SC-12, ST-06, EWS08)
2. Essential Educational Qualification: Three Years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply
3. Essential Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 4 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of construction works. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
4. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 31,000/- per month
1. Name of the Post/ No. of Post: Site Inspector (Electrical) 40 (UR-16, 0BC-11, SC-06, ST-03,EWS-04)
2. Essential Educational Qualification: Three Years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
3. Essential Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 4 Years of experience. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
4. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 31,000/- per month
5. Job Location: For Site Inspector (Civil/Electrical) – Anywhere in India.
6. Pay & Other Benefits:
- Apart from the consolidated remuneration of Rs. 31,000/- per month for the post of Site Inspector (Civil/Electrical), selected candidates will also be entitled for Annual PLI, Medical reimbursement of Rs. 6,000/- per annum (payable quarterly in equal installments), CUG SIM facility, PF/Gratuity etc. as per company rules.
- The selected candidate will also be entitled for 8 Casual Leave & 20 Earned Leave in a year apart from Festival/Gazetted holidays as per rules of the company. Leave encashment as per the company policy shall also be applicable. The annual CTC shall be Rs 4.8 lakhs per annum (approx) for the post of Site Inspector (Civil/Electrical).
7. Examination Centre:
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in 21 cities across the country as given below: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Jammu, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, Dehradun, Ranchi, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam. Candidates need to give two cities of his choice for Examination Centre. However, Examination Centre will be allotted based on availability and feasibility of the test centre. The decision of NBCC in this regard will be final.
8. Advt. No. 05/2021
- Upper age limit: 35 years
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as Application Fee for any of the post applied. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee
- Date of Commencement of online submission of Application: 25.03.2021 (10:00 Hrs)
- Closing date of online submission of Application: 14.04.2021 (17: 00 Hrs)
- Cutoff date for eligibility criteria (age, experience etc.): 14.04.2021
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): Shall be communicated later on our website
1. Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
2. Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered.
3. Application received through e-mail will not be entertained. No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
4. Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Reservation for SC /ST /OBC (NCL) /EWS/ PwBD (including age relaxation) shall be as per Govt. guidelines. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Internal candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) will be given age relaxation of five years. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) can also apply against the unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts.
6. Such persons who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/relaxation under PwBD quota in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format.
7. In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
8. Selected candidate will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including subsidiaries and JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
9. Candidature will be liable for cancellation at any stage if it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false.
10. The cut-off date for determining the age, experience etc. shall be the closing date of submission of online application. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience for the post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
11. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID and Mobile number active at least for one year. No change in E-mail ID and Mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
12. Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
13. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
14. In-complete applications / without signature/ without Photograph / applications without application fee (if applicable)/ without relevant certificates/documents (if applicable) will be rejected.
15. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website i.e. www.nbccindia.com under the head “Human Resources”- Sub Head- “Career”. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for the above purpose.
16. Any queries/issues regarding above advertisement are to be addressed to NBCC only through email at email@example.com.
17. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
18. Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
19. All correspondence shall be made through email
Selection Procedure :
- The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%.
- However, the Final selection of the candidate will be based on category wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT. In order to fill the reserved vacancies, the minimum passing marks can be further lowered on discretion of the management.
- Further, Offer of Appointment will be issued to the selected candidates subject to verification of documents. Mock test for Computer Based Test (CBT) of 20 minutes duration is available on the application portal. Candidates may attend the same to familiarize with the Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submission of online application is 14.04.2021 (Wednesday).Candidates are requested to visit the NBCC website regularly to know the latest information, important dates, corrigendum etc., if any.
2. Applications Not In Conformity With The Requirements Mentioned Above/ Incomplete Applications/ Without Signature/ Without Photograph/ Without Application Fee (If Applicable)/ Without Relevant Certificate/documents (If Applicable)/ Will Be Rejected And No Correspondence Shall Be Entertained In This Regard.
3. The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 25.03.2021 (Thursday) under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com.
4. The online submission of application will be open for twenty one (21) days from the day of start of online application.
5. Last date for submission of online application is 14.04.2021 (Wednesday) (17:00 hrs). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, caste certificate (if applicable), PwBD certificate (if applicable), proof of Ex-Servicemen (if applicable), proof of Departmental/Internal Candidate (if applicable) in jpg/jpeg/png/pdf format only (in the size Min 5KB – Max 10MB) and valid e-mail ID in operation for more than one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
6. Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature, caste certificate (if applicable), PwBD certificate(if applicable), proof of Ex-Servicemen (if applicable), proof of Departmental/Internal Candidate (if applicable).
7. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct.
- Steps to Apply Online:
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number/User ID.
- Login and Fill in the online application form (Read the Instruction for the candidates, Post Selection, Eligibility Criteria, Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, Upload Document, Select Test City and Preview)
- Upload your recent Photo, Signature, Certificate applicable for OBC /ST/ SC / PwBD / Ex-Ser / Departmental candidates.
- Make Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI as per fees applicable
- Download and Print filled Application Form.
This job has expired.