National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Hajipur Recruitment 2021 Assistant
|Company Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Hajipur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Grade II Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Vaishali Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Bihar Govt Jobs|
Employment Notification No: NIPER-HJP/Estt./recruitt./Ph-II/01/2021
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hajipur is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament 2007 under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. Online Applications are invited from the eligible and suitable Indian Nationals for the Teaching and Non-Teaching posts on direct recruitment/deputation basis through open competition on all India basis.
1. Designation/ Pay Level: Assistant Grade II Level-5/7th CPC
2. Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
3. No. of Positions and Reservation: 01 UR
4. Essential and Desirable Qualifications and Experience: Direct Recruitment:
A) Essential: Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University.
B) Desirable: Experience of Noting and Drafting in Central /State Govt. /Organizations /PSUs /University/ Research Institution or Central /State autonomous other recognized institutes of repute.
- Not exceeding 35 years
- An Application Fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) for both Teaching and Group-A officers (from Pay level 10 and above), Rs 500/- (Five Hundred only) for other Non-Teaching posts has to be paid through NEFT/IMPS/bank
1. Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
2. Candidates should read carefully the requisite essential qualifications, age, experience criteria, etc., laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the “Online Application form”, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
3. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will not be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
4. Candidates may apply on prescribed application form online from the NIPER-Hajipur Website. They can apply for more than one post and more than one category provided, they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In such a case, the candidate has to apply for each post and category and Pay Application Fee separately. However, based on the number of candidates applying for different posts, the institute reserves the right to hold a written test and/or Interview for the various posts together or separately on a single or multiple days across various sessions as per suitability of the institute.
5. Incomplete online application or Hard copy of application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
6. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter.
7. The applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous organization must send their hard copy of Application Form (in the prescribed format) along with the relevant documents “Through Proper Channel”. Such candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications before the due date but their candidature shall only be considered if their applications are received through proper channel within 15 days of closing date of receipt of hard copy of applications.
8. Selection Committee reserves the rights to recommend higher initial pay and position to exceptionally qualified, experienced and deserving selected candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
9. Protection of pay will be given as per Govt. rules.
10. Skype interviews can be arranged for overseas candidates.
11. No TA/DA and accommodation shall be provided for attending the written test/skill test/interview.
12. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be reckoned for all the posts (Teaching and Non-Teaching) as on the last date for submission of online applications i.e., on 05/05/2021 (Wednesday) and the experience for Teaching post will be considered from the date of completion of Master Degree to the last date of online application by excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. (copies of documents for date of registration i.e. and date of completion of Ph.D. must be enclosed, In case if the candidate is unable to submit the proof for date of registration, post Ph.D experience will only be considered).
13. Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period of 1 (One) year for the posts T-01 to T-08 & NT-01 and 2 (Two) years for the posts NT-02 to NT-08 and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Registrar I/C, NIPER-Hajipur, Export Promotions Industrial Park (EPIP), Industrial Area Hajipur, Dist: Vaishali 844102, BIHAR, INDIA.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process for Teaching posts consists of two phases (a) Seminar Presentation (b) Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to give seminar presentation before a duly constituted Committee. Only the candidates recommended by the Committee based on their performance in the seminar presentation shall attend the Interview before the Selection Panel. Candidates are advised to visit the Website https://niperhajipur.ac.in regularly. No separate call letter will be sent. Email communication will only be sent. For non-Teaching posts, selection process is based on the performance in the Interview before the duly constituted committee for the post NT-01 to NT-04 and for the posts from NT-05 to NT-08 the selection will be on the basis of Written Test only.
2. Only shortlisted candidates called for interview / written test. The Director / Screening Committee reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of educational qualification / experience / papers published.
3. Skype interviews can be arranged for overseas candidates.
How to Apply :
1. The complete Hard Copy Application Form (in all aspects) must reach the Institute on or before 20.05.2021 (Thursday) upto 04.00 PM by Registered/Speed Post/Courier. The envelope, containing complete application, should be super-scribed as “Name of the Post Applied for _____ & Post Code. ” and must be sent to The Registrar I/C, NIPER-Hajipur, Export Promotions Industrial Park (EPIP), Industrial Area Hajipur, Dist: Vaishali 844102, BIHAR, INDIA.
2. The Applications (Hard Copy of the successfully submitted online form only) will also be accepted in person from 11AM to 4PM on all working days upto 20.05.2021 (Thursday)
a) The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 10:00 AM on 07.04.2021 (Wednesday) to 05.05.2021 (Wednesday) upto 06.00 PM.
(b) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE, please visit: https://niperhajipur.ac.in
(c) Before sending/posting the Hard Copy of Online Application (successfully submitted) the candidates must ensure that the Application Form is completed in all aspect i.e. duly singed, pasting recent passport size photograph (clearly visible) have been put in-place at space provided for it and all relevant educational, experience and Category Certificate (where ever applicable) duly self-attested copy have been attached properly.
(d) The complete Hard Copy Application Form (in all aspects) must reach the Institute on or before 20.05.2021 (Thursday) upto 04.00 PM by Registered/Speed Post/Courier. The envelope, containing complete application, should be super-scribed as “Name of the Post Applied for _____ & Post Code. ” and must be sent to The Registrar I/C, NIPER-Hajipur, Export Promotions Industrial Park (EPIP),
Industrial Area Hajipur, Dist: Vaishali 844102, BIHAR, INDIA.
(e) The Applications (Hard Copy of the successfully submitted online form only) will also be accepted in person from 11AM to 4PM on all working days upto 20.05.2021 (Thursday).
This job has expired.