National Handloom Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Young Professional
|Company Name||National Handloom Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Young Professional Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
a) National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC), A Central Public Sector enterprise under Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India. is in process of Diversification in New /allied areas to create niche market for handloom products, providing direct marketing Linkages to weavers and artisans, International Marketing exposure to Weavers via Buyer Seller Meets, Participation in Domestic/International Fairs/Exhibitions, Promotion of India handloom brand, effective supply of raw material to the handloom weavers etc.
b) To meet the above objectives, NHDC invites applications to engage high quality Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Young Professionals having expertise in the required fields i.e. Marketing, Retail management, Visual merchandizing, Store management, Creative fields, Fashion designing, Supply Chain Management, Business Development etc. from dynamic candidates with proven track record fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to work at Head office Greater Noida/ anywhere in India on temporarily contract basis.
1. Name of the Position: Young Professional (YP)
2. No of Vacancy: 08
3. Experience in Years: 2-5 years
4. Remuneration: Rs.50,000/-
5. Essential Educational Qualfication & Experience: Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or Designing or MBA (Preferred Specialization- Marketing, Retail, Apparel, Textile Management, International Business, Branding & Communication, Business Development, Supply Chain Management etc.) or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2
6. Desirable: Persons with Master’s Degree, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and proven track record, experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Upper Age limit – 35 years
Terms and Conditions
1. Selection of the Candidates will be done through Shortlisting, Interview and Document Verification.
2. Engagement of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Young Professionals for a fixed period not exceeding 3 years for providing high quality services on specific projects’ as per requirement of the verticals on purely on contract basis.
3. Selection will be carried out on the basis of marks awarded for the educational qualifications and experience and the most suitable candidate for the assignment shall be selected. MDNHDC is the final authority for selection.
4. NHDC reserves the right for short listing of candidates, relaxing eligibility criteria in case of deserving candidates which will be at the sole discretion of the NHDC as per the requirement of the Corporation. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle to call for interview. Experience in the same field of selection will be given priority and if required, accordingly in the interest of NHDC relaxation will be considered by the NHDC in the prescribed experience of eligibility.
5. The decision of the NHDC about the mode of selection of eligible candidates, short listing of candidates for personal interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature.
6. For journeys in connection with his/her duties in the Corporation, the Traveling Allowance Rules of the Corporation will apply to him/her.
7. NHDC reserves the right to depute and transfer the selected candidate to any office of NHDC anywhere in India in the interest of the Corporation.
8. Leaves rules of the Corporation will be applicable to the consultants.
9. The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the NHDC will issue TDS Certificate/s. Goods and Service Tax, as applicable shall be admissible to the lndividual Consultants. The NHDC undertake no liability for taxes or other contribution payable by the lndividual Consultant on payments made under this contract.
10.Police verification of the Individual Consultants shall be done as per the latest instructions issued by MHA. ln case the police verification is received as negative, the contract of individual consultant shall cease to exist with immediate effect without any notice.
11.TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, as per norms set by Corporation.
12.After joining, a minimum of three days induction training (not to be paid) be organized for all the individual consultants.
13.No interim enquiry or correspondence will be entertained. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for Interview /Appointment.
14.Court of jurisdiction for any disputes will be at DELHI.
15.Terms & conditions not provided herewith on the subject matter shall be governed by the DPE
Selection Procedure :
- Selection of the Candidates will be done through Shortlisting, Interview and Document Verification.
- The decision of the NHDC about the mode of selection of eligible candidates, short listing of candidates for personal interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of candidature.
How to Apply :
- The last date for submission of application through online is 20.04.2021 upto 23.00 HRS.
- Application should be submitted ONLINE only. For applying, please visit the NHDC’s website: https://nhdc.org.in/
- General terms and conditions and Other details etc for applying to the above can be downloaded from our website
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill necessary conditions before applying for the post.
- Corrigendum/addendum, if any in the matter will be published only on the NHDC’s website.
- Submission of application(s) online is compulsory and Hard copies of application(s), if any, received by this office from the candidates without filling their application(s) online or without enclosing documents in support of their claim with regards to qualification, age, experience, etc in the application(s) will be rejected without notice.
This job has expired.