Mumbai Port Trust Senior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Senior Accounts Officer (Member Of ICAI) In Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Recruitment For : Senior Accounts Officer (Member of ICAI)
No Of Vacancies : 02
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- In case promotion/ absorption/deputation, grades from which it should be made: Promotion from Accounts Officer Gr-l in the scale of pay of Rs. 9100-15100 with 5 years regular service in the grade. Absorption/ Deputation will be of Officers holding analogous posts or post of Accounts Officer Gr.l in the scale of pay of Rs.9100-15100 with 5 years regular service in the grade in a Major Port Trust.
- Upper Age limit for direct recruitment (in years) 35
- Five years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking
How To Apply :
- Circular alongwith is also available on our website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- The last date for of applications duly completed by Port Trust is 20.3.2021.
- Applications should be made in the format enclosed and should be submitted through proper channel, alongwith copies of all required documents. The crucial date for determining eligibility for the 2 posts of Sr. Accounts Officer will 1.2.2021.
- Applications may be forwarded by the concerned Port Trust to the undersigned alongwith the following: certificate on the last page of the application form duly completed by the Head of Department; certified copies of ACRs for the last 5 years (1.4.2015 to 31.3.2020) (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the page); a statement showing year-wise availability of ACRs and grading duly signed by the Dy. Chairman / Chairman as per the Ministry’s letter dated 1.2.2007. If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, a certificate to that effect may be attached; and vigilance and administrative clearances (as per the Ministry’s letters dated 17.8.2010 and 17.2.2011).
This job has expired.