Member vacancy in Department of Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2021
|Department of Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Jammu and Kashmir March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Member||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2021|
- Subject- Appointment of Member (Female) in the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission- regarding.
- Applications are hereby invited from suitable and interested candidates for being considered for appointment to the post of Member (Female), District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (District Commission) in different Districts of Jammu & Kashmir in terms of Section 28 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, read with the rules framed there under issued vide G.S.R 452(E) dated 15-07-2020 against the available vacancies.
- Post Name: Member (Female)
- Total vacancies of Member (Female): 20 (twenty) at one in each District Commission. Only female candidates can apply.
- ualification:- The applicant should-
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University;
Be person of ability, integrity and standing, and having special knowledge and professional experience of not less than 15 years in Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industries, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health or Medicine.
- Disqualification:- The applicant shall be disqualified for appointment as a Member, if she
- has been convicted and sentenced to imprisonment for an offence which involves moral turpitude; or
is adjudged to be insolvent, or
is of unsound mind and stands so declared by a competent court, or
has been removed or dismissed from service of the State Government or the Central Government or a body corporate owned or controlled by such Government; or
has, in the opinion of the State Government, such financial or other interest as is likely to affect prejudicially the discharge by her of her functions as a member.
- Declaration of Financial and other interest- A Member before entering upon her office shall declare her assets and liabilities.
- Oath of office and secrecy — Every person appointed as Member before entering upon her office shall take an oath of office and secrecy in Form I and II
- No T AIDA is admissible for attending any test or interview in this connection, if conducted by the Selection Committee.
- Advertisement No.:- 02 -FCS&CA of 2021 dated 26/02/2021
- Not be less than 35 years of age on the date of notification of the advertisement;
- A fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) per application
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment is subject to submission of an undertaking by the candidate that she does not and will not have any such financial or other interest as are likely to affect prejudicially her functions as Member of the District Commission.
- The Member shall receive salary and allowances and their terms and conditions of services shall be as per the rules notified by the Government in this regard.
- The Member of a District Commission shall hold office for a term of four years or upto the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
- Every appointment of a Member shall be subject to submission of a certificate of Physical fitness signed by a Civil Surgeon or Chief Medical Officer to her medical fitness.
- Department of Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir 190001
Selection Procedure :
- If shortlisting of candidates is resorted to, the Selection Committee may invite such number of candidates for Viva / interaction as it deems appropriate.
- The above mentioned shortlisting criteria, however, shall not be binding upon the Selection Committee while recommending its panel of candidates to the government. As per rule 6(9) of the Consumer Protection (Qualification for appointment, method of recruitment, procedure of appointment, term of office, resignation and removal of the President and members of the State and District Commission) Rules, 2020, the Selection Committee shall make its recommendations of suitable panel after taking into account the suitability, record of past performance, integrity and adjudicatory experience of the candidates
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to issue any clarification at any later stage, if required.
How to Apply :
- Last date for acceptance of Applications- 18/03/2021
- Applications shall be submitted only digitally through an e-mail by attaching the duly filled application form in PDF format at the given e-mail address:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Government of J&K, shall duly acknowledge the receipt of every application through a return mail.
- It is clarified that multiple applications have to be submitted in case a candidate wants to apply for multiple District Commissions. Separate Fee is to be submitted for each application.
- Candidates are not required to submit any document along with the Application Form, except for the receipt of Treasury Fee. Original documents/testimonials will be seen only when specifically called for Viva or interaction with the Selection Committee, at a later stage.
- The procedure for appointment shall be in consonance with Rule 6 (Procedure for appointment) of the Consumer Protection (Qualification for appointment, method of recruitment, procedure of appointment, term of office, resignation and removal of the President and members of the State and District Commission) Rules, 2020.
This job has expired.