MCL Recruitment 2021 Senior Medical Officer
|Company Name||MCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||30 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 180,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) – A subsidiary of Coal India Limited, under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, invites application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Medacal Executives
1. Name of Post: Sr.Medical Officer (GDMo) (E3)
2. Pay Band: 60,000- 1,80,000
3. Vacancy Position: 28
4. Qualification & Experience: MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India.
1. Name of Post: Sr.Medical Officer (Dental) (E3)
2. Pay Band: 60,000- 1,80,000
3. Vacancy Position: 02
4. Qualification & Experience: BDS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India with I-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/Clinic.
Note: i.Candidates, who have obtained required eligible qualification from Foreign University/lnstitute, will also be considered provided they submit the certificate of passing qualifying examination from MCI.
ii. For eligibility, the candidate should have obtained Registration Number from Medical Council of India/State Medical Council against their qualification.
5. Rectt. Advt. No: – MCL/EE/Med-RectU202l/457. dtd: – 07104/2021
- Sr.Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/UR. Sr.Medical Officer(including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for General UR
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary Companies especially in coalfield areas.
3. The selected Non-Specialist Medical Executives will be initially posted in Dispensaries for a minimum period of three years before their posting to main Hospitals as per the requirements of the Company.
4. For all the posts – Age, Qualification & experience would be as on the date of notification i.e. 10th April 2021 Candidates must have complete done-year compulsory internship. Applicants with PG qualification shall submit their Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council in which their PG qualification is mentioned.
5. Unless the applicants produce valid Registration certificate from MCI/State Medical Council /result /passing certificate/relevant documents in original, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
6. In case of CGPA / grade/grade point is awarded instead of marks, a certificate from the Registrar of the University / Head of Institute /Competent Authority is to be submitted specifying exact equivalent percentage and marks
7. In support of age, candidates will have to submit self attested copy of Matriculation / Secondary level/Senior Secondary level certificate/Mark sheet along with application. In support of educational qualifications, percentage of marks & experience, candidates will have to submit self-attested copy of the relevant mark-sheet / certificates along with application.
8. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ SC / ST/EWS will have to submit self-attested copy of valid caste certificate. For PWD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be submitted along with application. If the EWS/SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, then the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same in English.
9. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will disqualify the candidature. In case of variation of Name / Surname / name spelling mentioned in the Application with that of educational/professional qualification certificates/ caste certificate, the applicant should submit an affidavit from first class judicial Magistrate to this effect.
10. Candidates working in Govt. /Semi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview, failing which they will not be interviewed: Candidates shall produce all original certificates /documents before interview failing which they will not be interview
11. Medical Examination: Selected candidates will be required to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) before the duly constituted Medical Committee as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company at the notified venue and date.
12. After being declared medically fit only, offer of appointment will be issued to the candidates after observing all the administrative formalities.
13. Candidates are advised to refer to the details available on our website under the heading “Career with CIL” to understand the prescribed medical norms.
14. The decision of the Medical Committee will be final and binding. Candidates called for interview may answer either in English or in Hindi. All correspondence with the candidates will be done through email id and they are advised to check their emails regularly.
15. The company will not be responsible for any loss of email.
16. Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
17. Applicants must super scribe the post and Grade applied on the top of the envelop in 9014 letters.
18. CIL is offering DNB courses and Medical Executives can avail study leave, as per the approved policy for pursuing higher courses.
19. CIL Board reserves the right to relax, alter, amend or withdraw partly or fully any of the provisions of the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary level” at its discretion for the reasons to be recorded in writing.
20. However, D (P&IR), CIL can amend the implementation methodology of the said Policy as per approval of Chairman, CIL.
21. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Administrative action/decision to fill the vacancies are vested with cadre controlling authority i.e. Chairman, CIL as per the cadre scheme and same will be followed.
2. Candidates dismissed from service by the previous employer including CIL by way of disciplinary action will not be eligible for appointment.
3. Character and antecedent verification of the appointees will be done post appointment and in case if there is any discrepancy or concealment of information is found the appointment will stand null and void abinito.
4. No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
5. No TA/DA is admissible for attending interviews.
6. However, TA would be admissible at the time of initial medical examination and joining equivalent to AC 3 Tier (3rd AC) by the shortest route for self. Candidates will be entitled for leave encashment, medical facilities, etc., as per the rules of the company
- MCL HO, Po – Jagruti Vihar, Burla. Sambalpur, Pin- 768020
Selection Procedure :
- The mode of selection will be based on personal interview as laid down in the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary level” as available in CIL website.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates would be advised to present themselves to the interview locations with all the documents needed in original plus 2 copies along with the duly filled Appllcation form as provided with the advertisement
2. At the interview locations, the applications along with the original documents of the candidates will be screened. Any candidate whose application is incomplete or any discrepancy found w,r.t eligibility criteria then such candidate will not be considered for personal interview.
3. The sample application form for the post of Medical Executive is enclosed herewith. The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with self attested copy of the testimonials through speed post to GM (P – Executive Establishment) At MCL HO, Po – Jagruti Vihar, Burla. Sambalpur, Pin- 768020 which should reach within the stipulated time by 30/04/2021. The application of the candidates not received within the stipulated date, will not be entertained.
4. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
5. Documents to be submitted are as mentioned in the application format.
6. Any amendment/ modification relating to this recruitment will be notified on CIUMCL website only. Legal jurisdiction will be at Sambalpur (Odisha) only. For any queries, please contact us at 0663-2542104 (on all working days from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM) and email id: – email@example.com.
7. Closing date for submission of application: 30/04/2021 by 05:00 PM
This job has expired.