MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021 Chemist
|Company Name||MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021|
|No of Posts||30 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/04/2021|
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Invites Applications For Availing Services Of Mahagenco Retired Personnels For The Following Posts On Contract Basis
1. Name of the Post: Chemist
2. Total Vacancy: 30
3. Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc (Chemistry)/ B.Tech (Chemistry)
4. Experience: Minimum 05 years working Experience in Thermal Power Plant. Preference shall be given to person having hands on experience in coal sampling and analysis activity.
5. The said appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of 03 months or till appointment of Coal Supervision coordinating agency (SMC) whichever is earlier subject to maximum age limit of the candidate being 62 years. The advertisement is only for retired personnel’s from MAHAGENCO who are fulfilling all the terms & conditions of the advertisement.
6. The working place shall be Siding / Mines / Laboratories of Coal Companies such as WCL, SECL, MCL & SCCL. Further as the work for the above posts involves extensive travelling and working long hours at railway sliding & collieries, physically challenged persons need not to apply for the same.
7. Monthly Honorarium: Rs.40,000/-
- Upper Age Limit (Years): 60
- Candidates Shall Furnish Pay Order / Demand Draft Of The Value Of Rs. 800/- Payable To The “maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited” Drawn On Any Nationalized Bank Payable At “mumbai”. The Candidate Should Write His Full Name On The Backside Of The Demand Draft. Fees In The Form Of Postal Order/money Order/cash Will Not Be Accepted.
1. Failing to submit necessary documents along with application form the candidate will be disqualified.
2. Candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language. OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute. (Performa enclosed)
3. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, etc. & the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
4. Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
5. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
7. Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 19.04.2021 should be mentioned.
8. The record with regard to this selection process will be maintained for three months from the date of declaration of result of this advertisement.
9. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft to :- The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai400019 so as to reach on or before 19.04.2021.
10. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
11. Candidates are requested to retain a copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them.
12. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Pay order / Demand Draft are liable to be summarily rejected.
13. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
14. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
15. The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
1. Application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature / insufficient fee payment will not be considered as valid.
2. Female candidates who have changed first / middle / last name post marriage must take special note of this. Kindly attach copy of marriage certificate and / or Gazette certificate of name change.
3. If there is any change in first / middle / last name in any of the certificates / supporting documents submitted by the candidate, kindly attach copy of Affidavit notarized on Rs.100 Stamp Paper / Gazette certificate of name change.
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd, Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai 400019
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process will be tentatively conducted in the month of May-2021.
2. Selection process will consist of Personal Interview.
3. Candidate will have to appear for Personal Interview at Examination Centre at his / her own cost & risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature. 4. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal Interview, the select list will be prepared.
5. The list of candidates called for Personal interview and selected for the posts advertised will be published on the Company’s website i.e. www.mahagenco.in from time to time.
6. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to Selection proces
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
3. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft to :- The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai400019 so as to reach on or before 19.04.2021. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.Advertisement No.03/2021
This job has expired.