MAHA-METRO Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
Account Assistant (B.Com) In Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Maha Metro Recruitment
Recruitment For : Account Assistant (B.Com)
No Of Vacancies : 02
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
B. Com degree from recognized Institute / University. Preference: Inter CA/ ICWA / MBA (Finance) candidate will be preferred.
Maximum Age limit as on closing date: 32 years
Candidate should have minimum 01 year working experience in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 20,000 – 60,000/- or CDA Pay Matrix Level-03 (7th CPC) in the field of Finance Department of Govt. Metro Rail / Railway / PSU’s / Govt. Organization, as on closing date.
How To Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 16/03/2021.
- The interview will be held at Metro-Bhawan, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, VIP Road, Near Dikshabhoomi, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur- 440 010. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials
- The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 16/03/2021, positively by speed post to: The Envelopes Should Be Properly Sealed And Superscribed With ame of the Post__ Post Code _, Category __, To, General Manager (HR), Metro – Bhawan, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, VIP Road, Near Dikshabhoomi, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur- 440 010.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway / Govt. organization / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit No Objection Certificate from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Nagpur. Candidate can also pay the non-refundable fees of Rs. 400/- through online payment in MAHA-Metro’s SBI Account No. 37044386397 or through UPI App BHIM SBI Pay.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD / attach the proof of online payment / receipt of UPI App BHIM SBI Payment.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
- SC/ST candidates are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates.
- However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.
This job has expired.