Lab Assistant/ Project Associate I/ Project Associate II vacancy in CEERI Recruitment 2021
|CEERI March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Lab Assistant/ Project Associate I/ Project Associate II||Diploma, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 28,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||11/03/2021|
- CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI), Pilani is a premier research Institute in the field of Electronics, set up under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). The Institute is looking for qualified candidates for the following purely temporary positions of Project Staff for various Projects going on in the Institute in Intelligent Systems Group (ISG), Microsystem Packaging Group (MPG), Societal Electronics Group (SEG) and Electronics System Area (ESA) CEERI, Jaipur Centre. Online applications are invited from candidates for Engagement of project Staff.
- Advt. No. PF-03/2021
- Name of the Post: Lab Assistant/ Project Associate I/ Project Associate II
- Number of Vacancy: 03
- Post Code: 0404
- Project Code: HCP-31 (3.8) for Jaipur
- Area: ESA
- Lab Assistant: 3 Years Diploma in Engineering & Technology Spec. in Electr. Elec. Comp. Inst or Equivalent.
- Project Associate – I: M.Sc. in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical Chemistry or Equivalent.
- Project Associate – II: M.E./M.Tech in Engineering & Tech in Elect & Comms. Electrical & Electronics. Elec & Inst. Comp. Sci. Infor & Tech or Equivalent.
- Consolidated Emoluments per month (fixed):
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- + HRA as per rule
- Project Associate – I: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as per rule
- Project Associate – II: Rs. 28,000/- + HRA as per rule
- 35 Years – 50 Years
- If any candidate wishes to apply for two or more projects or different positions in a project, then such candidates have to apply separately.
- Candidates who have already served CSIR-CEERI, Pilani or any other lab / Institute of CSIR as Project Staff such as Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF (in contract R&D Projects) / SRF (in contract R&D Projects) / Research Associate etc. for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period less than 5 years will have tenure up-to remaining period till completion of five years.
- Tenure of engagement: Six months initially or co-terminus with the present project or till such time the job to be performed by Project Staff in the project exists, whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended in steps of six months for the duration of Project based on satisfactory performance. The total tenure as Research Associate-I, Project Assistant -II/III, JRF/SRF etc. shall not exceed 5 years in any case. The total tenure of five years shall be calculated as per periods spent on one Project and/ or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR as RA, project Assistant Level I/II/III etc. or as any other designation of equal status.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/PH/EWS candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- The engagement of Project Assistant – II/III, Project Associate – I/II, JRF etc. will be made on behalf of the Sponsor of the Projects. These are not CSIR-CEERI, Pilani/CSIR posts and will not confer any right on the incumbent to claim, implicit or explicit, on any post in CSIRCEERI, Pilani/CSIR.
- Age as on the last date of application will be taken into consideration. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women shall be 5 years.
- The number of positions may be increased or decreased as per the requirements.
- Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency / CSIR/ CSIR-CEERI, Pilani for the engagement of above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through Email/Institute website along with the date and time for Interview. Candidates are requested to frequently browse the Institute website. The eligible candidates must appear for interviews through “Microsoft Teams” (MS Teams)
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications must apply through online portal available on CEERI website. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through Email/Institute website along with the date and time for Interview. Candidates are requested to frequently browse the Institute website. The eligible candidates must appear for interviews through “Microsoft Teams” (MS Teams). Candidates will be allowed as a Guest in Ms Team, for which the link will be sent to your registered email. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection and bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including marksheets and certificates and also a passport size photograph at the time of joining, failing which their engagement can be withdrawn.
- The last date of applying applications is 11/03/2021 till 05:00 PM. Application received after last date will not be entertained
This job has expired.