Khalasi vacancy in Office Of The Superintending Engineer, North Western Circle Irrigation Barpeta Road Recruitment 2021
Khalasi : 8TH
Job Location : Barpeta
Total Vacancies : 17
Last Date to Apply : 08/03/2021
- In pursuance of Govt. Notification No. Dtd. 04/08/2020 and Chief Engineer, Irrigation, Assam letter No. CEI(E) 21/2019/Pt-I/54, Dtd. 11/01/2021, Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Article 5&8 of the Constitution of India domiciled in the State of Assam for filling up of the following sanctioned Grade- IV vacant post in the establishment of the Superintending Engineer, North Western Project Circle (Irrigation) Barpeta Road, Executive Engineer, Pahumara Rupahi Division (Irrigation) Sarupeta, Executive Engineer Pathsala Division (Irrigation) Pathsala and Executive Engineer Barpeta Division (Irrigation) Sorbhog in the Pay Band—I i.e. (Rs.12000.00 to 52000.00) and Grade Pay. Rs. 3900.00 PM along with other allowances admissible as per Govt. Rules as shown below:-
- No. NWPC1/Esstt-155/Pt-11/08
- Name of the Post: Khalasi
- Total Number of Post: 17
- Eligibility Criteria – a) Minimum Educational Qualification: – Class VIII passed.
- The candidates must have registered their names in any Employment Exchange of Govt. of assam
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is however relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST and by 3(three) years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Terms and conditions:
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in written test.
- Applicants are advised to submit only a single application. Multiple applications from the same candidate will not be accepted.
- The Date and Venue of written examination will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Admit Card and other communication, if any will be uploaded in the same web portal and Candidate will have to download the same and to bring it at the time Of written examination.
- Candidature of the candidates is provisional and the committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature Of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper iny of the educational and other relevant documents.
- Application fee – NIL-
- Candidate must have a valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidate shall lead to disqualification of his candidature.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by New Pension Scheme Rule of Government at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for this purpose.
- Age proof Certificate.
- Voter ID/Aadhaar of the candidate or either of his/her parents as proof of Permanent Residence.
- Certificate of qualifying examination as per applicable case.
- Cast Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the candidate.
- Certificate of PWD/EWS issued by the competent authority if applying for such category.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The applications must be submitted through online in the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationbarpeta only from 22nd February, 2021 (11:00 AM) to 8th March, 2021 (5:00 PM). No other forms of application will be entertained. The incomplete applications will not be accepted.
This job has expired.