Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Civil Judge
|Company Name||Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Jobs|
|No of Posts||94 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- No of Post: 94
- Qualification: Must Have a Law Degree
- Pay Scale: 27700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770
- Shall not Exceed 35 years
- Applicants shall possess all the Original Testimonials mentioned below at the time of submitting online Application and same shall be produced along with three sets of self-attested photo copies, while appearing for Viva voce for verification:
- Online submitted application.
- Enrolment Certificate.
- Identity card issued by the Bar Council/Aadhar card / Driving Licence / Pan card.
- Practicing certificate issued by Presiding Officer of the Court where the Applicant is practicing.
- SSLC or equivalent certificate showing the date of birth.
- Degree and Law Degree Marks Cards and Convocation certificates.
- Caste certificates.
- Certificates for claiming any reservation. Creamy Layer Certificate, in case the applicant belongs to General Merit and claiming reservation under Rural Category.
- Rural and Kannada Medium Certificates from 1st Standard to 10th Standard issued by concerned school and counter signed by B.E.O
- Certificate of release or discharge from military service, in case of Ex-servicemen
- Two Character certificates, one from the Principal of the College or Institution in which the candidate last studied with study details and one from a respectable persons not related to the applicant but well acquainted with him/her (recently obtained).
- Recent colour two passport size photograph
General Instructions To The Applicant:
- Applicants shall read all the instructions carefully before submitting Online application, so as to avoid mistakes/rejection.
- The selection is through Competitive Written Examination (Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-voce). The applicants are advised to go through carefully the Karnataka Judicial Services (Recruitment) Rules, 2004 and Amendment Rules, 2011, 2015 and 2016 published in the Karnataka Gazette Part-IVA (Extraordinary) dated 09.09.2005, 11.07.2011, 12.03.2015 and 26.04.2016.
- Applicants are advised to go through carefully the orders of the Government of Karnataka made under Articles 16(4) and 16(4A) of the Constitution and in particular, Order No.DPAR 08 SeHiMa 95 dated 20.06.1995 and other related Government orders which are in force.
- Applicants shall compulsorily provide their Mobile Number and valid E-Mail ID, for communication at relevant columns while submitting online application. The Authority is not responsible for non-receipt of SMS or E-mail. Further, no letter/correspondence with the authority shall be entertained.
- To avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to submit the online application well in advance. The website will accept the application round the clock till 11.59 p.m. of 27.04.2021 Lastdates
- Applicants shall have to appear for the Preliminary and Main Written Examination and also for Viva-voce if called for, at their own expenses at the place and time decided and notified by the High Court of Karnataka.
- Applicants shall produce the copy of Admission Card and Call letter while appearing for Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Call letter for Viva-voce for verification.
- Applicants shall pay the requisite Examination fee as mentioned in the Notification, either by mode of Online banking or through challan form as notified by the High Court of Karnataka. The fee shall be remitted at any Branch of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Applicants shall scan their latest passport size photograph with white back ground (having 5 cm of length X 3.6 cm of breadth with max. size 50 kb) and signature on white paper in black ball point pen (having 2.5cm of length X 7.5 cm of breadth with max. size 25kb) in jpg format and upload the same, while submitting the Online application.
- Applicants shall not upload any other original or attested copies of the documents/certificates (except the above specified documents) at the stage of submitting the Online application.
- While applying online application, the Applicants shall ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above and that all the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is noticed at any stage of recruitment that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has suppressed/twisted or truncated any materials facts, their candidature shall be cancelled.
- If any of these shortcomings are noticed even after appointment, their appointment shall liable to be terminated. Furnishing of wrong, incomplete and incorrect information would not only lead to disqualification but also liable for Criminal Prosecution.
Selection Procedure :
- Intimation will be sent to the eligible applicants through SMS and Email. The list of eligible applicants for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva voce will also be notified on the High Court of Karnataka website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php. For downloading the Admission Card /Call letter, the applicant shall visit the said website.
How to Apply :
- To avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to submit the online application well in advance.
- The website will accept the application round the clock till 11.59 p.m. of 27.04.2021 Lastdates: To register / submit online applications : 27.04.2021 till 11.59 P.M The
- Last date for payment of fee through Net Banking / Credit / Debit / Generation of challan and remit Fee through Challan to SBI BANK : 30.04.2021 (for challan before closing of the working hours of the Bank)
- The list of eligible applicants for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva Voce will be announced on High Court of Karnataka Websitewww.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php.