Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident
|Company Name||Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||20 Posts|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following posts of Junior Residents, Senior Residents and Demonstrators in Kälpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal on short-term tenure basis for six months, which can be further extended to meet out the requirement of MCI and due to Covid-19 pandemic. Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal is a permitted Medical College by MCI. The applicants must mention their resume, complete correspondence address, contact numbers and bio- data as under:
Post Name: Senior Residents
No of Post: 1. General Surgery – 03, 2. Obst. & Gynae. – 01, 3. General Mediqine – 02, 4. Anesthesia – 03, 5. Pediatrics – 02, 6. Pulmonary Medicine – 02, 7. Dermatology 01, B. Radiology – 01, 9. ENT – 01, Critical Care Unit – 04.
3. Educational Qualification: MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by MCI. M.D/M.S/DNB/Diploma or equivalent Qualification recognized MCI in the subject concerned. Must be registered under Haryana Medical Council.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident (Critical Care Unit)
2. Educational Qualification:
i) MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by MCI.
ii) M.D/M.S/DNB/Diploma or equivalent Qualification in General Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine/Anesthesiolory recognized by MCI in the subject concerned.
iii) Must be reeistered under Haryana Medical Council
- Age not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years up to the date of interview
Terms and conditions
- Age not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years up to the date of interview. The benefit of relaxation of in upper age limit in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST, BC, and ESM etc. will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions issued from time to time and are restricted to Haryana domiciles only.
- The staff will be governed as per the rules of Kalpana Chawla’Govt. Medical College, Karnal which are at par with the rules currently applicable to the employees of Pt. B.D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak.
- Preference will be given to fresher for the post of Junior Residents, who have recently completed their MBBS course.
- The interview will be held at 11:00 PM onwards in the office of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal. The candidates must bring all the essential certificates/documents i.e. (Matriculate Certificate, MBBS/MD Mark sheets, Degrees, Registration etc.) in original for verification at the time of intenriew.
- Experience will be considered only if it is obtained from Central/State Govt. Hospital/Dispensary or MCI recognized/permitted Govt./Private Medical College. Experience certificate issued by private Hospitals will not be considered.
- Production of MBBS attempt certificate is mandatory for candidates at the time of interview
- The candidates should submit application form along with IPO (Indian Postal Order)/ Demand Draft of Rs. Sool- (Rs. LzSl- for reserved category) in favour of Director, alpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal.
- Incomplete application in any form & without attested copies of educational certificates and other relevant documents will be rejected.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased on the basis of actual requirement against sanctioned post without any prior information/notice.
- In the interest of patient care and public interest if the exigency of the situation so demands then Hospital administration reserves the right to change the posting of Junior Resident to other departments.
- Keeping COVID-I9 pandemic in view, KCGMC has been declared as dedicate COVID Hospital. Hence, you have to work in COVID only. No Separate Interview letter will be sent.
Age & qualification will be counted up to the date of interview. The selected candidate will have to deposit a security amounting to Rs. loooo/- (Refundable) at the time of joining in shape of Demand Draft (In favour of The Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal).
- Office of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Time: Up to 11:00 A.M. dated 05.04.2021 (Monday)
- The interview will be held at 11:00 PM onwards in the office of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal. The candidates must bring all the essential certificates/documents i.e. (Matriculate Certificate, MBBS/MD Mark sheets, Degrees, Registration etc.) in original for verification at the time of interview.
This job has expired.