Junior Technical Assistant vacancy in Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021
|Konkan Railway March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Junior Technical Assistant||B.Tech/B.E|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2021|
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites applications for the following posts on contract basis on fixed remuneration for USBRL Project, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Notification No. KR/HO/JK/P-R/01/2021
- Category: Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication)
- No. of Posts: 18
- Fixed Remuneration (in Rupes): Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Essential Qualification: Full time Engineering degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Instrumentation with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
- The period of contract will be initially for a period of 02 years, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent as per the requirement, if any.
- The candidates should be maximum 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant, as on 01/02/2021 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Special age relaxation to the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir is applicable. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before coming for walk-ininterview. B.E/B.Tech Branches/Streams mentioned in the notification will only be eligible.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with one set of self-attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification etc on the date of walk in interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days at their own expenses, if required.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded. The cost of the medical expenses shall be borne by the candidate only.
- Documents to be attached with the filled application form for submission:
- Self-Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the instruction sheet).
- Self-Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Self-Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen. Certificate in claim of age relaxation under ordinarily domiciled in J&K.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photographs.
- Candidate should bring one latest character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension-Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the registered candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
How to Apply :
- Candidate fulfilling the above criteria may report for walk-in-interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as available in the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link: Recruitment -> Current Notification, along with original and one set of self-attested copies of all required certificates (age proof, qualification, Caste certificate, etc).
- Date, time and place of walk-in-interview: Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication)- 20/04/2021 to 23/04/2021.
- Place:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension-Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Registration Time:- 09.00 hrs to 13:00 hrs only on the date of walk-in-interview.
- After preliminary verification of the applications/Documents submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days, if required, at their own cost. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible/ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
This job has expired.