Junior Stenographer vacancy in DSSSB Recruitment 2021
|DSSSB March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2021|
- Post Name: Junior Stenographer (English)
- Name of Department: Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
- Group: C
- No of Post: 13
- Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (12th Pass) from any recognized Board / Institute with English as a subject. Skill Test norms: (i) Dictation: 10 Mts. @ 80 W.P.M (English ) (ii) Transcription: 50 Mts. on computer
- Desirable:- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2400/-
- This post is identified suitable for PwD Acid attack victim, Dwarfism, HH (PD), VH(LV), OH(OL) candidates as per requisition of user department
- Advertisement No.01/21
- 18 to 27 Yrs
- Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB. The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
- The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/P.W.D/EXSM) vide notice No. F.4(130)/P&P/13/DSSSB/20-33 dated 26/04/2013, in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cutoff marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
- The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of document / e-dossiers and recommend the same to the indenting/user department.
- Further the Appointing Authority i.e. the indenting/user department verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules and as per Government of India instructions issued in this regard vide MHA 0M No. 2/29/54-RPS, 19/11/1954 before finally appointing the candidate(s).
- Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification/e-dossier. In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code Notified earlier shall be processed first. If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination
General Instructions To Candidates:
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary (increase or decrease). In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss.
- Further, vacancies in respect of PH/ PwD candidates are liable to vary (increase or decrease) subject to provisions of RPwD Act 2016. The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/ malpractice noticed by the Board.
- The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre.
- The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam.
- No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, given any time before the examination, if so required.
- The candidature of the candidate to the Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Abbreviations used are denoted as under: EWS-EconomicaIIy weaker Sections, UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, PwD-Person with Disability, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, VH- Visually Handicapped.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/ electronic watches and any metallic items etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/ found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for DSSSB Exam. (a) Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser. (b) Slippers, sandals with low heels.
- Shoes are not allowed. Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the examination centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy in filling OMR Sheet, their OMR sheets will not be evaluated.
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092
Selection Procedure :
- The selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
- Two Tier Examination Schemes:
Syllabus ofTlER-l Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
- A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level.
Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
English language g Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
How to Apply :
- The opening date and closing date for receipt of online applications are as under:-
- Opening Date of Application: 15/03/2021 (15th March, 2021)
Closing Date of Application: 14/04/2021 (14th April, 2021)
- The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/current-vacancies/Delhi-subordinate-services-selection-board. Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in .
- The closing date for submission of online application is up to 14th April, 2021 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Further, the Date of Examinations for the above said posts will be intimated separately in due course.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the Instructions For Applying Online carefully, which are available at https://dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWSs etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
This job has expired.