Junior Resident vacancy in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2021
|Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||08/03/2021|
- A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.
- No. F.14(58)/CNBC/PT-File/2017/
- Name of Posts: Junior Residents
- Number of posts:10
- Regular/Adhoc basis:Adhoc basis
- Qualification: M.B.B.S from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
- Emoluments Level 10, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 56,100 /- )and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Upper age limit for Junior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered.
- All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
- Upper age limit for Junior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules. Further in accordance with the said circular dated 10.06.2011, the following may be considered:-
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available. There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
- Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents, if fresh graduate are not available.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to alter the number of posts at any stage.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00AM.
- Junior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
- Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031
- Date & Time of Interview : 08.03.2021 at 10.00 A.M.
This job has expired.