Junior Resident vacancy in AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021
|AIIMS Bhopal March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
- Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) at AIIMS, Bhopal. Interested Indian citizens are required visiting on the scheduled date with an application and one set of self attested photocopy along with originals for verification.
- Advt. No.: Academic/AIIMS, Bhopal/JR (non-acad.)/2021/02
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
- No of Post: 57
- Pay Scale: Junior Resident (Non-Academic) – Basic Pay Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA
- Essential Qualifications:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI / State.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 06/04/2016 to 05/04/2021), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- NMC/MCI/State registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- For all eligible candidates (Junior Resident), maximum two terms* are allowed. Candidates who have already done 2 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. *Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one join and leaves at anytime it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work. For each term, the candidates required to submit his/her application separately.
- To be eligible for selection for the above post, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by date of Interview (Including Internship) & result declared to this effect on or before this date.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview, during scrutiny of documents. If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand cancelled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years, relax able for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- Person with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD) : Nil, For General/ EWS/OBC category : Rs. 1000/-, For SC/ST/category: Rs. 800/-
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in case of selection.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Hon’ble High Court, Jabalpur (M.P)
- Application form (on prescribed format) and the self- attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of walk in Interview only.
- No Objection Certificate–NOC ’for those who are working in Central/State Government / Semi Government, autonomous institutions from their respective organization. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview, during scrutiny of documents.
- If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand cancelled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
- Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificate, Experience certificates and qualifying degree registration with State Medical Council is mandatory for Interview.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462020
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test / Walk-in-Interviews Test will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The aspirants of Junior Resident(Non-Academic) attending the walk-in-interview may note that in case of candidates exceeding more than 20 for one post there would be a written exam for screening purpose and this will not carry any weightage during the interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly.
How to Apply :
- Date of Exam / Interview: 05th April, 2021
- Time: 10:30 AM (Reporting time 09:00 AM)
- Director AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- Interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy (self attested) along with originals for verification.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS), Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
- Walk in Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) on 05th April, 2021. Interested Indian citizens are required to walk in for interview on the scheduled date with an application in the prescribed format and one set of photocopy (self attested) along with originals for verification and the application fee as required. Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected
This job has expired.